Now then!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Packa, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Packa

Packa New Member

Club:
    PARC
    Hi all , thought I better do an introductory post.
    My names Richard ( Packa ) Dave or Steve? Any will do. I’m a member @ PARC, sure you all know where it is. I’ve been there since feb 19 I’m mostly into Chinese air rifles , got a few springers and converted a couple of Co2 into HPA ( high Pressure air/ PCP ) manufacturing my on action tubes etc... and tuning a touch. Bought a DS wolervine 2 and thought the plinking range was bliss :D . But ventured out beyond the wall ( GOT moment ) and discovered the dark art of FT :) so off we trot for a month or two and traded the WII for FTP900 ( don’t go OHhhhhh! No you didn’t ) yes I did and enjoyed spending money to discover she wasn’t a keeper?? The small FT clan @ ponte have been ever so nice :) even to the point of breaking a smile every now and then ;) , no need to mention names but one shoots standing and the other must have some Russian blood or a marvel sister. Both top blokes and there input has made me spend loads !! Lol only joking pointing me in the right direction :)
    I’m doing my first winter league and rather enjoying it bar the missed rounds :( ftp failure and work , but hopefully finish the rest of the rounds on a high and looking forward to meeting more faces that I can remember names to at NEFTA shoots and beyond .

:)

Big J likes this.
  2. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

Club:
    Emley Moor
    Welcome Richard, good to hear you're being looked after at Ponty. Some really sound blokes in that club.

3. Ash Bailey

Ash Bailey Grumpy old sod!

Club:
    Parkstone GC, Glevum, Nomads HFT.
    Welcome to Shooting the Breeze Richard.

Enjoy your stay, enjoy your shooting.

Stay safe fella!

All the best.

Ash

4. Big J

Big J New Member

Club:
    Ponte ARC
    Hopefully everything went to plan today and all being well, might see you on Sunday :D

5. Packa

Packa New Member

Club:
    PARC
    Thanks Fella’s looking forward to Anston Sunday with my new setup when I pick it up tomorrow en- route home from Plymouth , be a busy Saturday :)