Northern Shooting Show (Harrogate Show Ground) [08 May, 2020]

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by popsheep, Jan 16, 2020.

You can not RSVP for this event...

The organizer for this event has disabled the RSVP system; RSVP has been closed.
Northern Shooting Show
Harrogate Show Ground
Confirmed Attendees: 0
Posted By: popsheep
Start Date: 08 May, 2020 09:45 AM
End Date: 09 May, 2020 09:45 AM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
  1. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Welcome to you all its back the Northern Shooting Show at Harrogate on the Friday 8th and Saturday 9th
    It will be a Saturday shoot to Masters rules .The usual course ,shooting at its best.
    2 sessions,first one at 9-15 second ASAP after the first one has finished[appox 12-30]
    Masters rules[standers and kneelers out to 80yds for the 3 so one at 20yds one at 25yds and one up to 35yds easy pezzy they tell me.
    Two tiers in Masters rules so please everybody come and give shooting a try that first medal is waiting for you.
    I hav;nt been to well of late so two of my good friends are putting the course out with a little help from myself, Kenny Bird from Scotland and the Northern Monkey Pete Muir it will be a great shoot I;m sure
    But not to worry I will be giving the prizes out and the machine is in good working order,I dont know if you all know I MADE IT MYSELF and it works PERFECT.
    All you have to do to enter is pay to get in the show and look around then shoot for FREE it can;t be easier
    cheers Ian

biwain, dlloyduk, Peter M and 5 others like this.