Northern Ireland Field Target

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by lcp, Jun 19, 2011.

1. lcp

lcp Member

League shoot

1st Dermot
    2nd Andy
    3rd Noel

Well done guys.

2. Conor

Conor Never been banned from sales Staff Member

Club:
    Back Hill Ballistics; DFTC; Nelson FTC
    scores

what was the scores?
    surely you should give everyone a mention, there isn't that many to do, even the couple of beginners:):cool:

3. lcp

lcp Member

Hi Conor, i was asked to put up 1st, 2nd and third by those there. Dermot 32, Noel and Andy tied on 29 but didn,t want a shoot off so tossed a coin. Yanellis had a 28, beginners Eduardos 22 and frankie 11.
    Greg

4. saltydog

saltydog I smell something fishy

Club:
    Mid Ulster, Tawd Vale
    good going from the beginners as the wind at mid u can be real challenging

Rosco the man to watch 2 maximum pts he's on fire keep her lit dermot

5. lcp

lcp Member

hung over

Dermot was really hung over - threw up twice setting out devils corner. Missed 4 in a row on concrete including 25 and 27 yard standers. He really needs to give up wii golf and guinness nights before league shoots:D

6. saltydog

Club:
    Mid Ulster, Tawd Vale
    All the more impressive. So no more pajama parties Rosco silverware awaits

7. Conor

Club:
    You forgot someone Greg......yourself! Or did you not submit your card?

8. lcp

lcp Member

not entered

Didn,t have to submit as like yourself not shooting the league;)

9. Conor

Club:
    Shocking

Thats shocking revelation and slightly embarrasing, but it sums up the FT scene in N. Ireland, the NiFtA chairman not even supporting a NiFtA event:eek::eek:

10. lcp

lcp Member

???

The league this time is nothing to do with NIFTA and is not an NIFTA event. This was agreed with main man at Co Down club. It is an inter club league so nothing shocking or embarresing. Have some ideas about projects for my guns so they wont be available for all shoots so will end up shooting other guns which are not suited to the 30 sleeves of pellets l have.:( althought may experiment with express.

11. saltydog

Club:
    Mid Ulster, Tawd Vale
    I have 45 tins of express die 36 I'm selling you can try some they group mega

12. Conor

Club:
    even more shocking then
    Why call it Northern Ireland Field target league then????:confused::confused::confused:

Can you answer then as chairman of NiFtA, why there has been no league or competitions in the region in the last 10 months. :confused::confused:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  13. Conor

Club:
    Northern Ireland Field Target

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northern Ireland Field Target resumed competitions today with first in summer league. Must say thanks to Co Down for the excellent 40 target course and to the three shooters who finished in top three.

The above was your post two weeks ago Greg, I am confussed:confused::rolleyes::D

14. lcp

lcp Member

not amused

Conor, to be quite honest l am totally fed up with your constant antagonism and whinging on a public forum. It was made clear by both clubs that we would raise any concerns face to face and discuss but you are obviously not capable of this. I have decided to reply to this with some facts so you know where we stand.
    At the league shoot on Sunday you had ample oppertunity to ask any questions but instead you turned up in your Hungary Team Wales hoodie asked me for a card, did not pay any entry fee (this is not the first time this has happened). You proceeded during the shoot to blow about how you could have won the NEFTA shoot by at least 4 more shots using your big nikko, how lots of shooters were changing to gary cane bits for the steyr because of you and you should be asking him for commission, as well as stating that if you attached a lollipop to the end of your gun the guys over there would do likewise because of you. I find this disrespectful to those who you shoot with at the gp's and NEFTA classic. I have met world champions at weston and world events who would never do this, who are very down to earth and would do anything to help others. You continually say the shooters over there are laughing at us over here and think we are a bunch of muppets - what reason do they have to do this unless they are being fed information by someone (i wonder who?) I have been contacted by shooters l have come to know from shooting at Weston and world events asking what is going on and have been surprised by what they have told me they heard.

You want to know why there have been no NIFTA events - After you tried to blackmail the clubs by stating you would not shoot for NIFTA in Hungary unless we agreed to change the rules to bfta rules (Even thought the clubs had democratically agreed a set of rules) and then proceeded to try and shoot for Wales in Hungary NIFTA held a meeting and decided on a course of action. As you rightly stated at the time the process was flawed (the reason for it was not) and l informed both clubs that NIFTA be put on hold as mid ulster club wanted to revise and amend its constitution and rules to ensure in future this would not happen. It was agreed by both clubs that there would be no further NIFTA shoots untill further notice. We have had the mid ulster amendments in place for quite a while and new membership application forms issued which you have never completed dispite reminders.

When mid ulster were approached by Co Down to start the league again l asked that NIFTA be kept out of the name and to run the league as summer league, field target league or inter club league in order to keep NIFTA from being dragged through the mud if someone had a gripe. Also we had hunter shooters shooting in a NIFTA (Northern Ireland FIELD TARGET Association) which is not set up for hunter.

As for your confusion ref the results l have posted here the clue is in the Name NORTHERN IRELAND FIELD TARGET ie Northern Ireland is where, field target is the discipline and the results are for the league. As far as l am aware the word Association as in NIFTA is not mentioned.

I would like to apoligise to my collegues in both clubs if this clarification has offended but l feel l need to set the record straight and move on. NIFTA members have a lot of friends which we meet at the big shoots and we really enjoy attending the events. To those who have contacted me and have spoken to me personally l would like to thank you for your words of support.
    Thanks
    Greg

15. Conor

Club:
    :D:D:D
    Your embarrasing yourself now Greg AND shown your true colours:eek: Stop pulling or else spit it out, i have ran out of line on my reel.:D

Too occupied about changing rules to suit yourselves, your babysitters and girlfriends that you took on members didn't renew their membership insurance them. You and the rest of your club members were shooting uninsured for 5 months:eek::eek:

Did you tell your many:rolleyes: friends on the FT circuit you attempted to ban me shooting :D

I look forward to seeing the two new sets of gary cane woodwork arriving for you and your mate :D The only thing you both need now is ginger hair dye:D:D:p

16. slug-shooter

slug-shooter One day I will beat you

Club:
    Down Field Target Club
    Is this where we hang out our dirty washing ? there is a time and place :mad:

17. lcp

lcp Member

agree

We have always stated this and it was agreed at our meetings but someone just wont listen. I will certainly not be subject to slagging in public without a response. I will answer conors points above and request that he agrees to continue at a face to face meeting.

18. lcp

lcp Member

response

Conor can l take it by your lack of denial to my previous points that you agree the following -
    You feel that you can turn up to a shoot and try to antaganist people, and dont have to pay a fee for the privilage.
    You like to tell us how good you are and in the process are disrespectful to fellow shooters.
    You now understand how the current league is not a NIFTA league.
    You also understand why there were no NIFTA league shoots for a period.

Now to answer your current thread.
    Going by your use of 7 :D you seem to think this is a laughing matter and that somehow l should be embarrassed Nothing embarrassing about the truth.

Changing rules to suit myself - I have attached current rules for viewing. I would be interested in any comments as to why there is a problem with them.

Your babysitters, girlfriends bit - totally lost on this one - doesn't make sense.

Shooting 5 months uninsured - Totally agree with this. When you emailed me ref this issue l stated l would look into it. I contacted the person who deals with insurance and they admitted they had made a mistake. I immediately sent 2 emails to everyone including yourself apologising on behalf of the club. The person involved had it sorted tne next day. I told you i would deal with the issue and l did. I dont understand why you now have to raise it on the thread when it was sorted (to make us look bad???)

I did indeed explain to my many friends (dont understand need for sarcastic roll eyes) the reason for the ban and am more than happy to go into the detail here if you wish. A clue would be Hungary/NIFTA/Team

Two new sets of Gary Cane woodwork? I assume you mean that because you told us on Sunday you were such a top shot held in high esteem and lots of shooters were switching to Gary Cane bits because of you that you feel we will do like wise and contribute to the commission you feel you deserve. Sorry to dissappoint you.

Ginger hair dye? - i dont have a problem going grey naturally no need for hair dye. If you feel you want to do it work away.

Now can l request two things.

Can you please send us your completed membership application form. We are drawing up a rota for course setup at our club as well as work parties for cutting of grass/maintenance and want to include all members. Closing date for final applications is sun 3rd July.

Can we agree to continue this at a face to face meeting at club premises. a yes or no reply to this thread will suffice. I think enough has been aired in public/B]

Greg

Attached Files:

19. Conor

Club:
    I see you you next week at the next inter-club NIFT summer league shoot.:) Well have a good chat then;)
    It beats a 20 target course with one compulsory lane any day of the week:cool:
    Can I have my hook back please:D

20. ROSCO

ROSCO New Member

Unsporting behaviour

CONNER you are the only one here who is embarrassing yourself,we agreed before that these matters would be dealt with internally but as usual you can never be trusted to keep your word as a man,Greg never tried to get you banned from shooting,you brought this upon yourself by your judas behaivour in Hungary and your attempts to blackmail the NI TEAM...As far as the Club insurance,i was waiting for all membership forms to be completed(still waitting for yours)i am responsable for the delay and have apologized to the Club for this, but as usual you expect your apology to be in public..you can not be trusted to ever tell the truth and we never know what to expect from you.As regards girlfriends and babysitters this two femeals are fully ensured members and have renewed their membership this year and this was a very low thing to say...this will be my only tread on this internal matter what i have to say to you i will say it to your face unlike you,,,,I wish i didn"t have to discuss this in public but i had no choice,now if you have something else to say to your fellow shooters say it to their faces like a man does....I HAVE NO MORE TIME FOR YOUR NONSENSE