North Devon AGC, Barnstaple

Discussion in 'South West England' started by RobF, Nov 7, 2008.

1. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    North Devon AGC Barnstaple

Contact Allan Bennett : 01271 327270

Website here

2. parttimer

parttimer New Member

Is this club still active? Only its on my doorstep

3. rich

rich Active Member

No, it folded about a year and a half ago.

You can come out to see us at Shebbear if you like; we are probably the nearest option. Four acres of ground, 40 shot permanent FT course. 30 shot permanent HFT course. 20 yard indoor shooting once you have shown competence outdoors.

Rich

PS if you want to come tomorrow let me know by email rich@ex21.eclipse.co.uk and I'll look out for you. Any time after 0930 and we go home for dinner at 1330.

Take the A388 from Bideford through Monkleigh and Frithelstock Stone until you get to Stibb Cross where most of the traffic turns right. You go straight ahead and follow the road for 4 and a half miles until you see the 30mph sign. Our gate is on the right, by the sign.

4. ChrisJ

ChrisJ Member

Club:
    EAST DEVON FTC
    Sorry no the club had to move from its location and the membership split up..some went to shebbear and the serious FT shooters went to East Devon FTC, I know some are looking for a new location but most of the land is unsuitable or tied up with pheasent shooting.