Noob again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 1963malc, Aug 5, 2009.

1. 1963malc

1963malc Member

Hello everyone, what a great source of information this web site is (thanks Rubi Tong).

For those that don't know me from the AAOC, I've owned a string of .22 over nearly 30 years but bought my first .177, a Daystate Mk3, in February this year. The difference this year is that I've joined the local club, Ponte and I tried HFT and got hooked. I'm learning all the time though.

I've got my best mate to go with me and my son comes along occassionally too (teenager = slow progress). I've met so many friendly and helpful people at Ponte, on the forums and at the different NEFTA clubs I've shot at and I'm enjoying my shooting now.

Thanks for reading this.

Malc

2. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Hiya Malc, another Donny lad I see.
    Welcome to the forum mate....I'm a member at Anston but you'll probably see me at Ponty from time to time as well ;)

Dave

3. 1963malc

1963malc Member

Hi Dave, thanks for the welcome. We exchanged messages before on the DOC, some months ago and, having seen your image on this site, I'm sure I saw you on Sunday at Thorn Dell between rounds. See you at Hull no doubt.

Malc

4. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Ah that's right Malc I remember now;)
    Yep I was at Windy Dell......if you see me at Hull introduce yourself mate we'll have a chat over a brew:)

Dave