Nomads Results 20/12

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by milek, Dec 20, 2015.

1. milek

milek Active Member

Club:
    Nomads
    For the first time in weeks the sun was in the sky giving us all hope that good things were going to happen. They didn't. Three casualties walked off the course before they could say oh what a beautiful morning. It was a bit windy up on the hill for sure but never in the same direction on any lane that I was shooting. Never has so many splitters or edge kills that never went my way. Any way It was a good test for our Boxing Day shoot on the 28th so lets hope the sun comes back again for then.

Nice to see Dave's name back at the top of the list; glad to see you and the lads up on the hill. Huge thanks to those who helped with the course and packing away at the end of the day.

Dave Freeman 53
    Phil Tombs 51
    Perry Broad 50
    Karl Guest 49
    Mick Boswell 48
    Matt Lee 48
    Gra Cole 47
    Stew Holmes 44
    Stew Powell 43
    Ian Sheppard DNF
    Nick Parker DNF
    Jonathon Gadd DNF

2. Nomads HFT

Nomads HFT Active Member

I'd just like to add special thanks to Mick (assisted by Perry and some old bloke) for the huge amount of work he put into setting what would have been a challenging course even without the wicked wind.

Also, it was good to see Perry back on form and putting in an excellent score with his now-sorted HW97. :)

3. Ash Bailey

Ash Bailey Herder of delinquent cats.

Club:
    Parkstone GC, Glevum, Nomads HFT.
    Looking forward to the 28th - can't remember the last time I got out with a rifle :mad: