Nockover targets update

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by RobF, Oct 2, 2013.

1. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Halo folks. Have you ever moved house and when everything is loaded in the van you go back in for a last look? Rooms are empty but memories flood back. Well thats rather like my experiences today. I have moved all my target parts to an address about one mile away to an old shooting buddy of mine Phil Cosham. We hope this will enable and invigorate Nockover Targets to continue for many years.
    There will be a period while details on the web site and emails are moved over to Phil. He also has to master winding the spring on the front of Field targets without letting go and having his finger nails whacked! The new telephone number is 01256 351781
    I intend to assist the smooth changeover whenever I am needed.

Finally it was pleasing to have a message from Volker Blum, the powerhouse behind German airgun shooting, to tell me he had spoken in his final address after the World Championships in August of the reliability of Nockover targets which had performed throughout the three days without a fault.

For myself clearing the workshop will take up some time and the first job will be to bring in and complete a small sailing dinghy.

Safe shooting Derek Peckover

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Sorry I gave you the wrong new phone number in last message. Should read Basingstoke 01256 470094 Old age!!

Derek

3. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Nice one

Pete

4. blackscale

blackscale Member

We started with these targets, which are extremely well made and we still have probably 60 of them! :D
    Always been good to us (Derek) still the best made targets around imo! :D:D

5. herx77

herx77 Member

The Bodyboarding capitol of Hertfordshire.
    Club:
    Lea Valley Air Gun Club
    Sorry to hear you are not making targets any more Derek and I didn't get a chance to talk to you before you packed up.It must be at least 23 years ago when my eldest was beginning to walk and you were at a FT shoot I was taking part in,she wondered off and was fascinated at your targets there and we talked then.
    I think you will like sailing,but it can get competitive as well,quiet fast :D;).
    HERX77 . Mike Isaac.