Nockover ceasing production...

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by RobF, Jul 17, 2013.

1. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Got this from Derek today...

Well wishes to his retirement and thanks for his contribution to our sports have been passed on :)

2. alan-aitch

alan-aitch I'll practice tomorrow...............

Club:
    Bisley
    Nice guy, Derek. I wish him all the best for the future.

Any time he wants to bring his Segway to Bisley and let me bomb around on it again he's more than welcome! :)

Alan.

3. tonto.boy

tonto.boy Member

Club:
    Nelson Air Rifle Club.
    Derek

Yes Derek is a nice guy our club bought a lot of targets off Derek and I wish him all the best in the future.
    John Parry.

4. subaru swift

subaru swift Active Member

Club:
    Furnace mill, & Kingsley HFT
    I too would like wish him all the best for the future, as he gave me a knockdown target for some fundraising that I did last year.

top bloke & thank you from Kenny

5. DeanB

DeanB Member

Club:
    Harriers FTC
    Great chap and good wishes for the retirement.
    DeanB

6. blackscale

blackscale Member

Hear hear! Happy days lazing at the range or fishing....Have a great time and thanks for your service!
    Mike (The Oaks) :D:D

7. RobF

Club:
    From Derek...

Hi Folks. First I should like to thank all the people who wished me well and a long retirement. Your comments were much appreciated.
    When I decided to wind down I had over 100 field target bases and around 150 front silhouettes. It has always been my practice to keep these separate and assemble as orders came in. Also the silhouettes are used for the practice versions as well. I have now sold out of bases. There is a temptation to put another 100 into the system but then I would run out of links or pivots and with the ongoing welding problems I have stopped.

A number of people have contacted me interested in taking over Nockover Targets. I am looking into this but the outcome of future manufacture will not be decided until I come back from holiday 2 September. Watch this space?? Derek Peckover

8. RobF

Club:
    From Derek...

Hi Folks. First I should like to thank all the people who wished me well and a long retirement. Your comments were much appreciated.
    When I decided to wind down I had over 100 field target bases and around 150 front silhouettes. It has always been my practice to keep these separate and assemble as orders came in. Also the silhouettes are used for the practice versions as well. I have now sold out of bases. There is a temptation to put another 100 into the system but then I would run out of links or pivots and with the ongoing welding problems I have stopped.

A number of people have contacted me interested in taking over Nockover Targets. I am looking into this but the outcome of future manufacture will not be decided until I come back from holiday 2 September. Watch this space?? Derek Peckover