no more bonny & clyde tuning

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by martin c, Nov 9, 2009.

1. martin c

martin c New Member

just read on the bbs that dave of bonnie and clyde fame is finishing his tune-up service.
    so all the best to him in what ever he does from now.:)

(and there was me just planning on using his talents :( )

2. Big Si

Big Si Member

Martin matey, don't worry mate give him 6 months to catch up with life then he'll be off again. He does take time of now and again to sort his very busy life (I can't keep up with him)

Si

3. Ripleysniper

Ripleysniper Team Walther 2011

Club:
    MidShires Marksmen
    Lets hope so Dave's a great bloke and has worked wonders on my two springers.

4. Big Si

Big Si Member

Dave is areally nice guy and he never charges enough for what he does! He is also a perfectionist, so some times it costs him more money than the makes to get thing just how he likes things on the gun he is working on.I also think IMHO that he sees problems where there are none and will just keep working on a gun that is already very good in the belife that he can make it just that bit better. I have no doubt that when he sorts him self out with a bit more work he will return to tunning, although not as many? We'll see. I cannot recomend him highly enough,

Si