Nikko MK1

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by villiers, Apr 29, 2011.

1. villiers

villiers Self appointed antipimp

Club:
    Bisley
    Hi a question re MK1 10x50 Sterling i have one which has sat at the back of a shelve for a couple of years , have had to drag it out due to other scope problems it was fine when i put it away .Now mounted again as i mag up and down i can see the ret rock in the direction i mag in. Am picking the o rings have dried out and hope with a bit of working it will come right.Is it fubar or is there something i can do to help it along.
    Cheers for any input Don:)

2. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    If you take the mag ring off you will find some tiny screws. I believe that these can tighten the ret up.

I never turn my nikko mag to the stop at either end. The coaster hits a stop at the top of the mag at around 48 mag and I never go below 15 mag. The number of people who just ram the mag ring against its stop is unbelievable - with some ferocity after a missed target as well ;)

3. villiers

villiers Self appointed antipimp

Club:
    Bisley
    Thank you , have just stripped the mag ring off and have nipped up the three grub screws and magic the rocking ret has gone:)
    Thanks Don