NEWS SCOOP !? FT Rifle from Hammerli ! - AR20 Ft - 16J

Discussion in 'Walther' started by JasonGoldsmith66, Mar 10, 2010.

1. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Been browsing some German forums, and apparently this gun will officially be unveiled at the IWA in Germany shortly, with a retail price of approx Euro800/700 - GBP700/600.

From what I can decipher on CO2 forum, thanks to Google translator:

http://www.co2air.de/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=67542

... this gun is a modified Walther LG30 with lots of plastic in order to bring the price down...

It was for a while on www.frankonia.de, but was taken off/down...probably as the web shop 'jumped the gun'! :D sorry the pun ....

Here are a few pics.

http://www.fieldtarget-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=248#p248

Enjoy !:D

:cool:

Attached Files:

2. fredyninefingers

fredyninefingers Non member

seems very reasonable at that money...nice looking bit of kit

3. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Google translation from German to English:

" FT Hello friends,
    There is a new FT-gun from Umarex, which has a much better match quality than the Dominator 1250 and will be sold very inexpensively there.
    The Hammerli AR20 FT-16J is a rifle that uses compressed air.
    At a recent training I could get some shots with it and found it very useful. At launch we feel no one really Vibarion of the rifle (unlike my Anschutz).
    According to the designers, the gun is not a completely new development but uses some components of existing weapons.
    The trigger is fully adjustable and can be tilted sideways. The trigger system comes from Walther LG30.
    Running is by Lothar Walter, the regulator and the cartridge by the Dominator.
    Grip and shoulder stock are fully adjustable and made of plastic. The parts come from the Far East - a concession to the price.
    The cartridge guide is made of anodized aluminum and the caste system of cast iron.
    Has disturbed me a little of the tension handle made of plastic. could have helped me a machined aluminum part fallen significantly better but at a price designed to rank construction one can not expect good. (if I remember correctly is the price at 700 € are so).
    Scattering circles I did not shoot it, but by 10 shots at 50 meters, I have taken 9 times Killzone, which was sure to miss me.
    How long the gun must be proven safe nor show but I think it's good for something.
    The AR20 is certainly a good alternative to HW 100th "

Ja, zehr GUT ! mate :D

4. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

I like the loom of that!

5. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -

Attached Files:

6. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    The proof will be in the pudding... but it would be nice if Walther lumped in the rail and the Mec Free position for a gun if it's meant to be for FT.

It does irk me a tad when manufacturers make claims about how a gun is made for FT or designed for it, then leave a hook or decent plate off so the price looks lower, when many people just run out and buy a new plate anyway.

7. Jon

Jon Member

The LG30 and AR30 dont go down very well with the 10M boys hey Rob.
    Guns before the takeover were good, in fact they produced the most accurate barrel i have ever shot later fitted to some Airstreams in 1993.

8. rubi-tong

rubi-tong Bernies MY *****

So when are these suppose to be due in and who'll be the importer/s????

9. RyanM

RyanM Member

The main UK importer for Walther/Hammerli is now Bisley Sports Wholesale, I'd assume they will sell the rifle through the NSRA shop, and of course, through the dealer network.

10. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    IWA show info.:

http://www.ask-iwa.info/index.php5?id=1232746&highlight=Walther&fid=664&offset=0&Action=showProduct

From Google Translator german to English

:D

"Hammerli is back" - Not only is it the first time again a completely new developed from Hammerli Air Rifle Match WaltherThere-production, also has a separate Hammerli Sport Accessories product line and designed at a price, which has been likely to have not previously thought possible. At a price of € 699.00 (suggested retail price including VAT) for the execution AR20 Silver to interested beginners or a full-fledged shooting air rifle match will be offered, which will meet all requirements.

For a comprehensive "start" with shooting jacket, boots, gloves, sports bag and rifle case, it is with 899, - € (RRP) even still well below the previously lowest price for a match air rifle from a German production. This is also the German Shooting Federation, and suggests that his AR20 to junior clubs and youth work.
    The German Shooting Federation and the company WALTHER with the brand HÄMMERLI are therefore entered a partnership to support young scientists. Members of the DSB will, therefore, with the complete range of START also a shooting free pants for the same price of 899.00 €.

All other interested parties can rely on this website, the AR20 rifle with the "Product Configurator" at the demand-assemble equipment and deposit there their orders. The execution and delivery only takes about arms dealers from mid-May.

Match Air Rifle Hammerli AR20 Silver - Ideal for club, youth or beginners
    300 bar compressed air systems
    Versatile adjustable aluminum stock
    Right / Left and the shaft system
    Shaft, baking and Vorderschafthöhe variable
    T-slot track position switch
    Two-sided piece with clamping lever
    Width hopper feeder with precision
    Lothar Walther Match Barrel
    Walther Aluminum cylinder with pressure gauge
    Finely adjustable match trigger
    Basic weight under 4,000 g
    Incl. Sight and Accessories

R20 Red Hot
    Amenities such as AR20 Silver, however, aluminum beam with gradient red / black.

AR20 Deep Blue
    Amenities such as AR20 Silver, however, aluminum beam with gradient blue / black.

AR20 Komplettangebot start, consisting of:
    Match Air Rifle Hammerli AR20 Silver
    Hammerli shooting jacket (different sizes to choose from)
    Hammerli shooting boots (various sizes to choose from)
    Hammerli shooting gloves (different sizes to choose from)
    Hammerli Sport Bag
    Rifle Hammerli

Attached Files:

11. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    IWA Show Recap: http://www.eresult.de/wp_frankonia/

" Field Target Shooting is a relatively new sport that enjoys a growing band of followers. The combination of precision and constantly wechslenden framework constitutes, inter alia, the charm of this challenging shooting discipline.

With the new AR20 FT HÄMMERLI both the beginner and the ambitious made field target shooter a sports available, received exactly to its needs.

Here it is clear that this model of field target shooters for field target shooters was constructed. The AR20 is a thoroughbred FT-margin model that his relationship with the traditional air-weapons match need not be denied.

The universal design of the scarf and the AR20 controls the FT can be performed from both right-and left handed shooters are used. The height and length adjustable buttstock also refers to two additional weights. The incomparable balance is achieved through the use of high-quality materials combined with a highly ergonomic Schaftgestaltung. Barrel jacket and fore form a unit and are made from high quality aluminum. Here the Lothar Walther match will run his place.

As a highlight of the 7.5 version in joules caliber 4.5 mm, the FT included sitting riflescope 8-32 x 56 special on a Picatinny mount, which has a 0.5 slope. Should not be underestimated feature that serves to better utilization of the IF adjustment range. The stable hand rest sits well positioned at the forearm.

Has the FT shooter now be glimpsed goal, estimated the distance and go to his shooting position is the most decisive moment came. A clean removal now decide whether the effort was worthwhile. To provide for this important moment, the most favorable conditions to offer the AR20 FT near a trigger stop an adjustable on two axes Abzugszüngel. The hood latches gefertig are made of hardened steel. Additionally, can trigger weight, subsidized and pressure point individually adjusted.

An FT rifle in the premium class, the Equipment hardly any wishes unfulfilled. Available soon also Frankonia.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  12. luger

luger Malta's GOS!!!

Club:
    Malta Allied Airgunners Club
    Is this gun regulated??? :confused:

13. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -

No idea....emailed Peter Bates at Bisley (Walther agent), and also emailed Walther Germany for more info. ...still waiting for pdf brochures & more info. & specs., UK availibility & priceing.

BUT, it will be available in 16 J / 12 lb/ft.

14. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Pictures

Peter,

With regards to the rifle Jason,

Are there any pics of the cocking lever and cocking action??

Many thanks Berty

15. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -

The gun is so N-E-W.....there arent, unfortunately for time being any real pics to speak off...all Ive managed are pics from some german forums, a couple of German resellers, and the IWA official pics.

Lets wait & see what Peter Bates has to say on UK price, availibility, etc...

16. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

17. RobF

Club:
    That breech looks damned tight for fingers and thumbs.

Looks like it uses the same cylinders as the LG300 range.

18. poison dwarf

poison dwarf BANNED

Club:
    tondu /quarry
    breach gap

the breach gap is 35mm at the top and tapers down to 24mm where you put the pellet in so its a tad tight.

19. RobF

Club:
    That's coy ;) You got one?

20. poison dwarf

poison dwarf BANNED

Club:
    tondu /quarry
    You might very well think that, I couldn't possibly comment. ;)