*** NEWS FLASH ! *** New Walther LG300 Frame from ..

Discussion in 'Walther' started by JasonGoldsmith66, Apr 15, 2010.

1. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    ...Why didnt anyone with Eagle eyes spot this recently at the IWA show in Germany ???

Did anyone on this forum know about this substitute frame ? ...or were some of you sneaky guys going to surprise your mates at the next FT shoot by assembling your "iRosa Walther" gun frame in front of your shocked mates ? hehe !

Its amazing ! Breaks down like a Steyr ! :eek:

http://www.irosa.de/produkte/profiline/luftgewehr/alu-wechselschaft-walther-lg300.html

Translated from German to English with Google translator-

"The aluminum provides various stocks IROSA all owners of press air rifles of the type of Walther LG300 and P700 turn of the possibility Feinwerkbau her rifle with little effort in a professional match individual device.

The shafts are precisely adapted to the specific model and thus form a homogeneous unit immediately, which gives the impression of a completely different, new weapon.
    In addition to the modern, elegant appearance and adjustment of butt plate, cheekpiece, grip and palm rest, the IROSA shank provides yet another special feature:

About two Allen screws must be the full buttstock dismantle easily. In this way, the gun length is reduced by as much as 25cm and allows to use a much shorter weapon case. Who does not know the problem is the weapon bag or suitcase in the trunk of his car to get. Maybe it goes diagonally or through the ski bag, ultimately, usually only the back seat remains as a sufficiently long storage. But where then the shooter colleagues and several guns.

The 25cm less make a crucial difference here and make it into just about any trunk space to find multiple pockets.

IROSA The aluminum shaft provides an excellent alternative to purchase a completely new rifle Press and simultaneously meets all standards of design, adjustability and individuality in a really good price.

Technical details:
    •Overall length: approximately 760mm - 785mm
    •Fore: approx 535mm
    •Butt: approximately 225mm - 250mm
    •Schaftkappenlängenverstellung: 25mm
    •Schaftbackenhöhenverstellung: 35mm
    •Pistolengriffverstellbereich: 30mm
    •Weight: about 1900g
    •Pistol Grip: Right / left handle
    •Material: Aluminum
    •Available colors: polished, black anodized " :D

No current idea on pricing...have emailed them...and await with trepidation what pricing will be like..
    If its well priced, my order is going in ...fingers crossed !:D

Attached Files:

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    interesting, wonder if it's billet or cast...

3. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Am I the only person who doesn't struggle getting a Peli case into a tiny 3 door hatchback where the front seats don't fold forwards? I can't help but think someone designing this has watched too many "assassin style" films where the baddy clicks his gun together after pulling the bits out of a suitcase!:D

Nice idea but in reality if I undo two allen bolts at the back of my FT rile I lose 25cm and that's with a standard stock.:)

4. Ripleysniper

Ripleysniper Team Walther 2011

Club:
    MidShires Marksmen
    Walther

Good observation Ryan perhaps you should shoot more FT as now you're doing so well in HFT, I would get your rig in my car. You could potentially match Mr Dutton as Pete can shoot both disciplines to a very high standard.

5. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Not a keen fan of folding stocks either... perhaps this wont shift because it's not stock to action, but stock to stock, a bit like just taking the butt off...

you want a monster peli like the the 1740... then you can stick your rig in it, an engine in the spare room left, missus on the back, and drive it to shoots!