newby hi from essex

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tugg, Jul 20, 2012.

1. tugg

tugg itchy trigger finger

Club:
    springfield and mad
    Hi ,I've already been trawling through this forum and trying to soak up all the information I can so I thought it was about time I introduced myself I've been interested in airguns since I was a young lad mainly plinking in the garden with my old airsporter and webley hurricane .
    I recently bought a hw97 and not content with plinking in the garden it has got me into thinking of having a go at hft.
    I think I,ve found a good place here to learn , I'll try not to ask stupid questions:eek:

2. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Hello mate welcome to the forum.
    No question is stupid if you need the answer so fire away ;)

Dave

3. RICHARD-B

RICHARD-B M.A.D

Club:
    MAD
    Welcome

Welcome aboard mate. I know how you feel so much info around you dont know which way to turn.
    However HFT is the best shooting sport going. I tried it 3 years ago and have not looked back since
    so many laughs and so many great people, get your self down to a local club and have a go, you wont be disappointed.

All the best.:D:D

4. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    If you want to try HFT or FT the place to try it is Springfield ARC near chipping ongar . the club does both . with a permanent course out to try it on . springfield will only be about 30 mins away from you . for a map of the clubs around go to ETL.FTC . co and click on winter league . this will take you to a list of the clubs and maps in the SEFTA area. cheers HOLLY:)

5. Rift

Rift "Agent"

Club:
    M.A.D
    Mad

Your very welcome to come visit us at www.madarc.co.uk
    Not that far from you, just off the A12 towards Maldon.
    Clubs open 24/7 with a great setup / plinking range and an HFT course always set up around the meadow.
    Friendly evening competition every Wednesday through the summer, and club shoots in a great woods next to the club on the 1st Sunday of every month.
    The club holds national and regional competitions to UKAHFT 2012 rules throughout the year and it's club team has won the UKAHFT Team competition for the last 4 years, with individual members coming within the top 10, and earning England Team places.
    Contact "popsheep" on here for more info or use the contacts through the web site.

Hope this is helpful.
    ATB
    Alex

6. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    What Alex said :)

7. tugg

tugg itchy trigger finger

Club:
    springfield and mad
    cheers , I did pop down mad and spoke to someone called rich ,nice bloke and will return soon , Also I spent the day down springfields the weekend which is only about 12miles from me

8. kilty

kilty Member

Club:
    SPRINGFIELD ARC
    Welcome Tugg
    Good to see you at Springfield
    Come back and see us anytime you like
    Cheers
    Barry