Newbie from scotland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Paradox, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Paradox

Paradox New Member

New to this just perusing the forum to see what info I can gleen for my knowledge sponge
    Just bought an air arms s300 seems ok but obv I don't really know any better I know it's an older pcp rifle but I was told its was a good starter rifle in my budget I also got 2x 300bar tanks and filling whip for it

My son has a brocock contour super six and it's a nice little starter gun for him
    Just need to decide on which club to go to

Any comments or help greatly appreciated
    Cheers craig

2. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Club:
    SCOTIA FTC
    The best thing to do is get along to a club and learn as much as you can from shooting your set up and then from the members who have been shooting for a while also ask as many questions as you can they will always be willing to give you advice.

3. madplinker

madplinker New Member

The central ish clubs are Cloybank arc and Westfield arc i think both have websites i also would join Scottish airgunner website you will find the closest club to you on there and chat to some of the members. Only 2 clubs in Scotland that do FT and HFT in Scotland that is Cloybank and Dunfermline. :):):):)

4. Paradox

Paradox New Member

Thanks for the replies guys still not made up our minds as to what type or types of shooting we want to get into
    I like the idea of paper target shooting but my boy wants to shoot at the game targets

Oh the joys lol

5. Paradox

Paradox New Member

Recently picked up an aa s300 with scope and air tank should do me for a few months till I get back into things and won't loose me any money for what I picked it up for
    Still to decide on a club though lol
    Just been busy with agricultural shows and getting ready for hols

Thanks for the replies I just need to get my finger out and get plinking

Craig