New toy to play with

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by AndyIoW, Sep 13, 2010.

1. AndyIoW

AndyIoW Member

Spent yesterday at the club trying out a newer scope that what I have been using over the last number of years. Its a MK2 Nikko with Nato reticle and once I had got it all set up tried putting some groups on a card at 55yds rested. Managed to put in 4 10 shot groups within a 1" disc.

It also seems that yesterday was a day of newer scopes and rifles for various people and some rivalry as well for the coming winter league. There is one member who has treated himself to a steyr for his retirement and his grandson has returned to the sport and is determined to beat him as well. Both had new scope and spent the morning quietly zeroing them in together.

2. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    I really like the Nato reticle for FT - just the right thickness to the lines and the windage aim points are well spaced and easier to use than dots :)

3. AndyIoW

AndyIoW Member

Exactly the reason I wanted that version.All I want is reference marks for windage and the two other marks at 15x mag gives me aim points for 8 and 9 yds as well:D