New to Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by littlelady, Mar 17, 2014.

1. littlelady

littlelady New Member

Club:
    SARC
    Hi Everyone

I am a novice shooter only been shooting seriously for about three months. Have enjoyed meeting new people who are all friendly and helpful. The advice and tips from all my new shooting friends has help me alot. I shoot with my other half Andy and my daughter Natasha and her boyfriend Christian at Springfield Air Rifle Club. The Club is great and look forward to going there on my weekends off work.

I am a proud owner of an Airarms FTP900, which I am in the process of setting up for FT shooting with Amason007 and the other kind FT shooters at Springfield. I also like to take part in HFT shoots with my HW100.

All tips and advice welcome and it is great to be part of the air gun community.

Some of you may have seen a picture of me in an article written by Gary Chillingworth on the FTP 900 in the April 2014 Air Gunner Magazine taken at Pete's Airgun Farm.

ATB Leann

2. Tone

Tone Member

Club:
    Bristol Aero & Quarry Hunters
    Hi and welcome to what is a great forum for all things target airrifle.

Tony

3. Shewolf

Shewolf New Member

Club:
    Atherton Indoor Range
    Hello, it's always nice to see fellow female shooters on the forum. :)

4. kilty

kilty Member

Club:
    SPRINGFIELD ARC
    Welcome to the forum Leann.

With all the practice you are putting in it is obvious that you will stay in A grade:D

Just keep away from B:)

atb
    Barry