New Reg option for AA S400

Discussion in 'Air Arms' started by Gold, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Gold

Gold New Member

Well, Tweaky has announced on the BBS that he has succesfully fitted an EXTERNAL reg to an AA TDR with the usual impressive results from a Tweaky Reg, the next step is fitting an internal reg to someones S400 :D:p, Simon is keeping things simple and prices as low as possible, knowing Simon i can't see it being more than £150 but we will all have to wait and see, exciting stuff and a long awaited development for AA S400 owners, when i get the test reg fitted i will do a write up :cool:
    Atb
    Cliff

2. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

Cliff

same idea for the S5120 too - should be fun :cool:

3. TourneySteve

TourneySteve New Member

Club:
    Midshires
    Were there any developments on this?

4. rick

rick New Member

He fitted a reg to a 510 for one of the lads at our club, was running a bit close to the limit and using a lot of air, low shot count. The reg has now been turned down and its really consistant and looks like its going to do about 100 shots. The owner is delighted with it.

5. peakecentral

peakecentral Scout & Proud

Club:
    Worcester Air Rifles
    I have his development gun with the internal reg. It'll be at The Greyhound tomorrow. I'll be the middle-aged guy with a 16-year-old girl shooting with me, if anyone wants a go.

6. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

The development of the reg for this gun has taken a few twists since Cliff started this post last year, it is now an internal reg that i am fitting in to the 3/4/5*0 range, Peakcentral does have one of the guns i used for the development of the conversion, his is a new gun that i fitted a reg to, i have now also improved the shot count to 90 shots with no power curve from the .177 carbines and will continue with my tinkering to try and and get it upto 100 while still keeping the conversion simple and the costs down. so if you want that one updating pop it back to me if you get the chance.

Cheers Simon.

7. relivingmyyouth

relivingmyyouth New Member

relivingmyyouth has got one too !:D:D:p:p

8. peakecentral

peakecentral Scout & Proud

Club:
    Worcester Air Rifles
    Thanks Simon, I'll pop mine back for the improved shot count eventually. 30 more shots sounds good to me. I used it in anger for the first time yesterday, and of course the gun was much more consistent than I!