New Nightforce scope

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by LAity, Dec 29, 2009.

1. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

I hear from a few people that Nightforce are bringing out an FT ( not sure if its HFT ) scope. is this right? How much are they ? where do you get them?? Are they any good?? Not sure i want it for HFT but might chuck it on another gun for something . I have one on my centerfire rifle with an NP1-RR ret which is cool, its good for Fox shooting not ideal for HFT of course.

LAity

2. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Check out the Sportsman site Rog 2.5x10x32 but it has to be reparalaxed which is'nt easy and its £1200:eek::eek::eek: Not heard about FT scope

3. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

O....i see, i figured it would not be cheap did not think it would be anything like that, maybe around the £6-800 mark. Not over a grand:eek: . I was just looking. Cheers bloke for the answer though. Shant look any more for sure. Its a shame as i do like the Nightforce range. There are a few out there that look the business but there not cheap, i figured that this was going to be lots cheaper....shame that.

LAity

4. JAGXKRS

I was very interested untill I saw the price :eek::eek: they are cracking scopes but more than twice as good as the 6500, I'll wait a bit I think.

5. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

I will let you have a look through mine Rog, best scope i have found for hft!

[​IMG]

6. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

I love that set up you have there buddy, that looks the NUTS mate. So what ret has that got Tench??I defo want to have a look through that mate...FOR SURE!!!! We are so going to clean up at the Worlds!!!!!
    ( and i dont mean afterwards:):))

LAity:D:D:D

7. Tench

I was tempted to have the NP-R2 ret but went for the mildot in the end, as it keeps all the practice i have been doing relevant. the gun is now just about as good as it gets, its down to me now!! the only problem with having a good setup is there cant be any excuses for not doing well!
    I have built a couple of other good bsa's recently for others who are also doing Kelmarsh, bsa will be well represented this year. :)
    We will all have to have a day somewhere before hand.

NIGHTFORCE RETS

Cheers Simon.

8. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

A day out before the Worlds...For sure mate. When and where?? I would love to spend another day out with the R10 somewhere different . Drop me a line buddy and we can meet up and get out there for a good BSA day out.

LAity

ps. Which Np-R2 ret boss, i think there are two??

9. Tench

There are 2 NP-R2 rets, it depends on what magnification the scope is, there is only one available for each scope, i think 10x and below gets the 2 moa increments and the higher mag ones get the 1 moa increments.

Where are you based Rog, where would be a good place for us both to get to, i am in Derby, given a choice i like going to Furnace mill.

Cheers Simon.

10. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

I am in Essex ( innit :D) I will have a look at where there is a club in the middle and we can meet up and work out our World domination!!! Also i really would love to see that Nightforce, it really does look the biz. I always said that if you could re PX the NP-1RR with the little bits at the bottom of the ret , it would be a proper little HFT scope, well big HFT scope but still handy with the bracketing lines for sure!

11. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Bloke, come up to mine for Furnace Mill on the 17th, Andrea says she'll do a Biriyani!!:D:D

Ryan

12. JAGXKRS

Now thats worth the drive alone:D:D:D