new mpr

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by poth, Aug 14, 2014.

1. poth

poth Whafta old Gits world champion

Club:
    Quarry hunters hft
    Solware taking pre orders for the new mpr hunter field target no specs released as yet
    Guessing ultimate sporter with single shot and full size air tank and regulated just guessing what's your thoughts no price either

2. heidi

heidi AA MPR, BSA ULTRA

Club:
    Shootability Norfolk
    Mpr

MPR Sporter ranges from £669 from Great Yarmouth Precision is £699 from NSRA

MPR FT is around £700

I know that because I've just bought the Precision which is the Sporter just with the Barrel Extension and an extra accessory for a palm rest otherwise same rifle.

At the moment Air Arms are catching up with back orders of Precisions related to the new rifle [no idea why]

Heidi

3. hotversion

hotversion Member

Stock

The MPR has a painfully short stock,so hope it will b a big improvement stock wise,maybe leaver instead ov bolt action.

4. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    Got to agree with you there Hot a side lever and a bit more length would be nice
    -Steve

5. heidi

heidi AA MPR, BSA ULTRA

Club:
    Shootability Norfolk
    Mpr

It has a fully adjustable stock including extra extension parts which makes up for the shortness imo

They're good for 10m. One thing I do hate is there barrel bands between the MPR FT and the MPR's are different very annoying.

6. hotversion

hotversion Member

No i extended my length ov pull to suite me,and the adj cheek then jabs you in the face,there a lovley looking stock but just too short,ive seen the longer cheek comb but it looks wrong to me,the cs1000 is miles better.:)

7. 5teve L

5teve L STOP ! HAMMER TIME !

Club:
    The Oaks & Horsham hawks
    I 'think' it will be an MPR in an ultimate sporter stock. The MPR needs tweeks to make it work which i know AA looked into. Not sure if they will be side lver or rear bolt. Side lever would be nice though. I have been shooting my MPR in the US stock for a few months now & it is very nicely balanced imo.