New hft rifle

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Lee67, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Lee67

Lee67 Dink ! ...****'

Club:
    Emley Moor ftc
    Bought myself a brocock special' It's a brocock contour super 6' fitted with an elite walnut Xl stock, longer Xl air tube( gives 70 shots) with a shortened shrouded barrel... Cracking little rifle..and first zero session today looks promising..very accurate out to 35 yards..will check 40-45 when weather improves:D

Attached Files:

2. Jinx

Jinx Non member

That looks nice Lee,
    Never shot one before but heard good things about them from people who have.

3. Lee67

Lee67 Dink ! ...****'

Club:
    Emley Moor ftc
    Me too Stevie, it's as nice to shoot as expected, very sweet indeed..and just over 3lb's :D:eek:

4. Jinx

Jinx Non member

Sweet weight.
    I do like the cut out cheek piece too.
    Looks a well made, compact little gun.
    Ideal for HFT :)
    Congrats mate, keep us posted with some paper target results.

5. airman

airman Banned

Great rifles throughout the Brocock range and brilliant for HFT, I had the concept and my only regret was selling it, its very accurate + lightweight in the field, some shooters say that they are a Kids or woman's gun though they are ideal for those people and anyone else that would want to use one, but by no means are they inferior of heavier rifles or more expensive ones, they dont like flat head pellets because of the breech seal just inside the barrel, a good pellet for this rifle I found to be was Air Arms Diabolo Field.
    BTW put a little bit of Silicone grease on the magazine around the rubber O ring it makes loading pellets easier.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  6. Jinx

Jinx Non member

Been looking online there Lee, Seems these guns have a huge appeal in the states !
    They can't get enough of them over there.
    Really like the look of it.

7. Craigfishin

Craigfishin Bsa Goldstar Se

Club:
    SARC
    Nice gun lee , love that stock

8. Lee67

Lee67 Dink ! ...****'

Club:
    Emley Moor ftc
    Cheers all...I used jab exacts today..but I'm gonna clean barrel and try AA fields next..and yep read about a smidge o grease on magazine Oring( got 3 of em)... Looking forward to further testing:D

9. hotversion

hotversion Member

looking good

Looks cool,i had a gp super 6 gp pistol,the trigger was a bit poor but with a bit ov polishing it worked a lot better,see you on the 8th dude:shot: