New gun so it begins

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by jedi020, May 4, 2012.

1. jedi020

jedi020 Red Dwarf

Club:
    Dunfermline Arc .... Juniper Green Arc
    Hi guys just got myself a hw100 k,single shot adapter plus 2 mag silencer sling bag and bushnell Elite 3200,since I last posted I was keen on a ar20ft I've been converted to the hw100 such a good gun to shoot,but now I've got mods in mind namely bigger cylinder stock and might change the scope ?? Really want a ft stock with adjustment RH.......

Chuffed James

2. Tone

Tone Active Member

Club:
    Bristol Aero & Quarry Hunters
    Hi James

I have a hw100 FSB and think its a great rifle, enjoy and theres nothing wrong with a few modifications :D

3. jedi020

jedi020 Red Dwarf

Club:
    Yeah I'm liking the weihrauch Had a early 90's venom laser glided hw77 that was a great springer...

Need some ideas on mods would love a carbon shroud....

4. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    hi james just changed to an hw100 my self got a great cylinder for a&m gunsmiths make it a lot lighter makes the balance really good looking now at a rowan trigger but to be honest theres nothing wrong with the standard 1
    atb steve

5. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Brilliant rifle and even though I'm going back to shooting a springer again next year, I love mine.

Dave

6. jedi020

jedi020 Red Dwarf

Club:
    Yeah I think mine has a rowan trigger on it as the blade is canted right and it's alloy,but my next big spend is on a cylinder,has your a&m cylinder got a gauge on it and did you have any issues with the silencer,I think I might have solved mine even before the switch,my Parker hale silencer fits and should have clearance on the cylinder( fingers crossed).

7. jedi020

jedi020 Red Dwarf

Club:
    Hi d Martin springers are great I have a BSA goldstar from about 95 and after 13 years I took it out shoots great,hard to imagine pcp back then...

8. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    hi james, yes the cylinder has a gauge comes with fill adaptor new set of o rings and dust plug as for silencer taken mine off fitted an air stripper
    atb steve

9. jedi020

jedi020 Red Dwarf

Club:
    sweet what was the full cost of the change,did you sell on your standard cylinder...

Cheers James

10. jedi020

jedi020 Red Dwarf

Club:
    dont waist any time fx cylinder got and fitted today along with a parker hale silencer,but i think im gonna go with a air stripper,bushnell elite 3200 is getting replaced with either a sr6 or sr12 and theres a eb sniper on the go,just need a ft stock for it now....