New Gloucestershire Club, Cirencester...

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by GlosGunCo, Jun 22, 2010.

1. GlosGunCo

GlosGunCo New Member

Hi! I hoped any Gloucestershire / Wiltshire area airgunners and HFT'ers will be interested in out new 5 acre shooting facility and club, located just outside Cirencester in Gloucestershire. We have just mown and chopped in to our new mixed woodland / grassland area and it looks great!
    We have 40 targets set up and intend to shoot Sundays 10AM-4PM thoughout the summer months, with maybe aan evening shoot as well during the week. For further details please call Alastair on 01285 740898 or find details on our Facebook page - Gloucestershire Gun Company. Look forward to seeing you there!

2. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Always good to hear of new clubs forming:D:D:D

3. oldybutgoody

oldybutgoody Member

Club:
    Glevum
    Defo

Alisatir

Not this weekend due to Tawd Vale but it is very likely weather permitting that I will come and have a look around the Sunday after.

What is the address and location of the site I sort of know Ciren used to work there

Mick

4. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

good luck with the club mate - hope it does well :cool:

5. GlosGunCo

GlosGunCo New Member

new club...

had a great 'soft' opening last Sunday, just to get some feedback - weather was stinking hot so well done to those who came! We are based on the B4425 road running out of Cirencester towards barnsley / Bibury. The aim is to open every sunday, 10am - 3pm or so. We shall have to miss this sunday (4th) as we have a stand up at Cirencester Park show. All details can be gleaned from calling my shop and speaking to.... err.... me on 01285 740898! Thanks for the words of support!!