Never give up !

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Kingplinker, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Kingplinker

Kingplinker " Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

Hi all

Feeling like death with man flu and 3 hours kip after being awoken by the plinker clan every 5 mins with what sounded like a smokers coughs I dragged myself out shooting today and what a lovely sunny morning it was !

I didn't drop a shot most of the way round then disaster , my dreaded nemesis neck breaking shot costs me a point :rolleyes: ( damn them bl00min targets ) - Oh well I am shooting well so onwards and upwards .....

Two targets later and the chuffin lens fall out of my specs rendering me as blind as a bat :eek: I had to laugh really and could either give up or just enjoy the day , I carried on but struggled to make out the kill zones on a few of the longer shots and dropped 2 of my last 4 shots .:eek:

I still ended on a respectable score and thoroughly enjoyed the shoot ! Not so long ago I would have got the right hump and spat my dummy out and unleashed a torrent of abuse on a poor unsuspecting .......... midget junior ........ with a limp :D:D:D but now that I have stopped chasing the top scores every week my shooting is improving all the time !

Next week I shall do a step by step guide on how to smash your spectacles to bits and win the worlds . lol

atvb

Dave

2. Mog

Mog New Member

Club:
    Truttemer Tir Club
    ...or maybe a master-class on filling out score-cards? ;)

3. Kingplinker

Kingplinker " Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

Well I did it mate without my specs :cool: and we all know my terrible eyesight causes me to write ' 2 ' quite a lot , writing those ones give me a frightful headache dear . :p

Nick the Bot drew top Charles ... just don't tell him 'eh !

Dave

4. Feral

Feral New Member

He's the 'Sussex Champion in waiting' so we would expect little else of Nick 'The Nockdown' Bot now would we Dave