Neson GP 5 ?

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by holly, Jun 26, 2011.

1. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Many thanks to berty ,doz and The boys for all there hard work . great course again . i crashed and burned , then for a change i burned and crashed . BUT i was not alone . the wind . the wind ??? HOLLY:):D

2. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    Excellent day - well worth the 454 mile round trip :)

Thanks to all involved in setting up and running it all today.

Dave.

3. PeteM

PeteM New Member

Thanks to the Nelson/Wales Crew ....!!!

Top, tough GP course today at Nelson.
    Thanks for an enjoyable comp even if it seemed an impossible bugger of a wind.
    Holly mentioned Crashing & Burning;
    I did seem rather hot, so that must have been the burning bit,
    the crashing that was when I thought I was flying obviously, so got that wrong too :eek: :D

4. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Few stood up to that course well, hats off to anyone with a 4 in front or anyone who held their personal target... i know i didn't... shot better at the end and I think some better preparation with the the water would have not seen me pissing around and losing shots like a numpty... 38 degrees was seen on my scope, roasting, i also crashed and burned and matched it with my score, although only 37 went into the kill, well probably more like 33 if you counted the splitters!

Lovely looking course, but a bitch of a wind and quite tough conditions at the other extreme from wendover. Looking forward to a nice dry, 1/2 reasonable temperature shoot where the wind makes some sense. Even Ian was cursing out loud at some targets.

Wonder if Team Walther managed to make it?