Nelson fun shoot 12/12/10

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by berty177, Dec 12, 2010.

1. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    It has to be said, good turn out for a fun shoot today, superb course if I do say so myself and the weather was superb, perfect shooting conditions all round..

The scores are out of 30, some of the shooters shot the course twice or if your Simon Evans 3 times.

Results are as follows,

Berty "I seem happy with the new scope fair play" Bassett...................................28 & 26
    Simon "I got an excuse, my hft scope doesnt work um my stock bolt was loose".......6 & 15 & 23
    Dave "The course was ok, not as good as Tondu though" Gage...............................21
    Dean "I want another go, I cut my likl twigger finger and I was clear until then" Jukes...22 & 23
    Peter "I havent made final adjustments yet and Ive left the EV2 in the van" Jacob.......22 & 22
    Gary "I cant see over the grass, you didnt cut it short enough heehee" Powell............19
    Chris "The Hammerli man" Walton..................................................................17 & 21
    Jason "Can I swap my snooker for the main please" Davies...................................16 & 17
    Harry "I like this shooting" Thomas.................................................................9
    Kevin "Im back" Thomas.............................................................................18
    Tom "I am happy with getting 50% honestly... Yeah right" Gould.............................19 & 15
    Jack "I am the snooker king, but crap at ft heehee" Harris......................................22
    Gareth "I cant believe Ive gone a full turn on my dials twice now DOH" James...............15 & DNF
    Stephen "I am freezing dad" James..................................................................11
    Lloyd "I reckon the scope is ranging low in the col. Honestly"....................................16 & 13
    Russell "I am definately 5 yards down in the cold" Summers......................................17 & 17
    Nigel "This damn Steyr is dropping low in the cold... AIM UP NIGEL MIGHT HELP hee" Hayman..19 & 20
    Derek "Dave Im sure the clubs chrono is low, my super carbine HW100 is low" Bendon......14

Like I said good turn out and glad all the lads enjoyed their day up the club. Shame more didnt turn up to shoot you missed a good un lads. You know who you are, I did ring you about the shoot haahaa...

Berty

2. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Snooker results from today

Scores from the side shoot today as well....

Highest possible break is 46.

Jack " I am the big break maker in snooker" Harris.....................................................39
    Berty "I will let you have the snooker Jack" Bassett...................................................18
    Tom "I knew it would come together" Gould.............................................................13
    Simon "I love the snooker, but Jack shouldnt be allowed to shoot it" Evans........................12
    Dave "How does this work then, I have hit the black though????" Gage............................11
    Jason "I got one of the reds" Davies......................................................................1

Some of the other lads didnt hand their scoores in by the looks of it.

Once Jack scored that, no one wanted to have a go though haahaa. Awesome shooting jack boy..AWESOME.........

Berty

3. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    I protest, i had 7 first time KnHft and Little Jack lied about every range. And I missed alot:D

My Excuse for rd 2 was a loose bolt, though i did not know it then, plus windage was out.(and is shot crap)

Rd 3 was much better despite discovering the loose stock bolt. Still not sure how i issed the 15 ml and 1 inch reducers on that round but at least it stopped the for sale sign going on the ev2!

Great course, Every winter Wafta shoot should be 30 shots. Infact, sod wafta winter rounds lets do more of these.
    Can Little Jack be banned from snooker?

Get the date for the Xmas one sorted, will look forward to that:D

PS, Your scope is nice and i will give you the same as I did for the Leup come November and your strapped for cash:p

4. NJR 100

Club:
    I still say he did not hit that first Red.

5. NJR 100

Club:

MMM, last time Jukes beat Peter?

When peter was using a Walther? Peter gone back to walther and jukes pips him?

Should have spent another £3 and given the ev2 an outing?

6. NJR 100

Club:
    5 red =5,
    2+2+3+3+4+4+5+Miss+6 = 29

He calls enough he dont hit dont give more than he gets as it is.:D

7. dozbadthebad

dozbadthebad NEFTA Clasic 2018

Club:
    NELSON
    work is no fun

I HATE WORKING ON A SUNDAY

im gutted i mist today,s shoot

well theres always next time

8. NJR 100

Club:
    It would have been too hard for you:p

See you wednesday, once you have finished your paper round:D

9. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Simple mathematics

Ok Simon lets get this right eh.

5 reds equals 5 points.

Yellows 2 x 2 = 4
    Greens 2 x 3 = 6
    Browwns 2 x 4 = 8
    Blues 2 x 5 = 10
    Pinks 1 x 6 = 6

Right 5 + 4 + 6 + 8 + 10 + 6 = 39

Stick to taking pics fella, you most probably have a little counter in the camera that helps you eh haahaa...

Berty

10. NJR 100

Club:
    No, he missed a blue

11. LittleJack

LittleJack Active Member

Club:
    Blaenau Gwent
    simon, i hit all colours apart from the black. if i hit the black with the one shot i missed it would have been full hits.
    i'l explain to you wednesday up our club.:cool:

12. LittleJack

LittleJack Active Member

Club:
    Blaenau Gwent
    main ft

cracking coarse well done to those who put it out. what a great bit of fun.

13. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Good course

Jack,

Glad you enjoyed it fella, was a good bit of fun shame some of our club members were either in work (Doz) or playing GOLF!!!!! (Chubby). No commitment sometimes thats what I say heehee...

Berty

14. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Colours

Simon,

If you hit all 5 reds, then you get 10 shots at the colours. He missed a blue but took another shot at it and got it down.

It like if in your case your hit 2-3 reds, then you get 2 or 3 shots at colours of your choice. You still get your amount of shots.

Simples

Berty

15. NJR 100

Club:
    :D
    Ban him anyway:D

16. NJR 100

Club:
    Mini Welsh Winter

What do the Nelsonites think of extending Sundays shoot into a mini winter open league?

We are planning a shoot at Mike's on Jan 2nd, you mentioned doing this again on Thursday Dec 30th?

How about another 2 dates on top of this, say 1 more at Neslon and one at tondu ground come early 2011, slotted between other dates?

4 rounds, 30 shot open course (try to keep as near tp Bfta though as with sunday).
    Multi entries on the day, so you can try your 2nd rig, try and fix your main rig (mentioning not my name) but only your top score counts on the day. No points, targets hit for the main comp. I will leave you (Berty) to sort out prizes.

Must have a side shoot, again multi entry, but points as say you did snooker, tondu Vermin and Mike extrem 10 shoot it would not be possable to combine scores. But say 20 pts 1st place, 17 2nd, 15 3rd, 14-13 etc etc.

I will do scores/tables etc if wants?

17. NJR 100

Club:
    How you managed to miss 8 on the main is byond me, must of been the chap you were shooting with bringing you down to his level!
    Well done on the snooker:)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010