NEFTA Winter League - Redfearns

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by HotShot, Dec 22, 2008.

1. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
  2. Tesla

Tesla Member

Club:
    AFTE ( Euskadi F.T.Association)
    NEFTA Classic Place

Hi all.
    Some Spanish mates ( included myself) are interested in participating in the NEFTA Classic event , dated on 2&3 of May 2009, but we don't know yet WHERE ?.
    It will be important for us to know as soon as possible the place of the event, so for us is more difficult to travel from Bilbao to York than from Bilbao to Prague, eg.
    So, we would be grateful if the place will be determineded and communicated as quick as possible in order to make flights, railways and hotel reserves and to save some money if possible. Loathing of crisis!
    Thanks in advance for your info.
    Cheers.
    Merry Christmas and Happy new year from Euskadi!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  3. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Nefta Classic

The Nefta classic is usual run at Pontefract Air Rifle club... I haven't heard anything different for next year...

Last year's website is still up and running, and has directions on it.... http://www.neftaclassic.co.uk/

Here's a link to the site on Google maps, the coloured blobs are cars in the car park, switch to map view and zoom out to see the area and routes in...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=53.737807,-1.264576&spn=0.001417,0.00412&t=h&z=19

Be of no doubt, if there was only one event I could choose to shoot next year, it would be the Nefta Classic. :D

4. Tesla

Tesla Member

Club:
    AFTE ( Euskadi F.T.Association)
    Thanks

Thanks a lot Rob.
    I was trying to prepare the travel to Pontefract as you said, but is quite complicated, so before to make reserves I'll need to be sure of the site.
    Leeds airport is quite close, but quite complicated to go. Three conexions are need in different countries, so I've decided to flight from Bilbao to Stansted airport and then by train to Pontefract. It's the best solution in my opinion. Now to coordinate time tables is the matter.
    Anyway , the event's place confirmation will be appreciated.
    Thanks a lot mate!
    Have a nice Xmas Hollydays.
    Best regards.

5. TREV RYN

TREV RYN https://www.neftaonline.org/

skelmanthorpe ,west yorkshire,emley moor ftc
    we have a nefta meeting on the 5th of january 2009, were the nefta classic is on the agenda ,after this we will be able to confirm the venue ect and anything else you will need to know.

ave a good xmas everyone;););););)

6. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Good stuff Trev.

I'm sure where there's a will there's a way Tesla... will there just be you or more than one?