Nefta hunter thorn dell today

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by TREV RYN, Jul 4, 2010.

1. TREV RYN

TREV RYN https://www.neftaonline.org/

skelmanthorpe ,west yorkshire,emley moor ftc
    like to thank all the boys at the dell for another great day out , wasnt that some weird wind :eek:,see you all at redferns woo hoo;););)

2. RiffRaff

RiffRaff New Member

Club:
    West Hull Pistol & Rifle Club
    weird wind wasnt in it strings were doing some wierd things,, but all in all worth the 2hour plus drive just for the company ,thanks to chris C an mark for a good round an to tha guys at the dell for a good course,, roll on reds

atb
    Niel

3. LANKY MK

LANKY MK this **** is killing me.

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    It was an enjoyable day, big up the Thorn Dell massive :)

As for the wind, it was my 1st time there and i had heard it had very tricky wind but...... WOW :eek:

PS: it was great to meet you Niel (ie: riffraff), hope to see you at Redfearns.

Mark

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  4. Cop Out & Dead Shot

Cop Out & Dead Shot Member

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    Well done to Thorn Dell. First time I've ventured there, way eye man, I was alright once the nose bleed stopped - being so high up and all that. Wind, never seen anything like it, even the farm chickens laid the same eggs twice. lol

5. imorik

imorik Member

Club:
    Ex Anston FTC
    Cracking day, well worth the effort to get there. The slight breeze made it that bit more challenging :rolleyes:. On a couple of the standing shots it was that windy it was difficult to stay stable enough. First visit for me too, and only my third comp. Thanks to all the local lads for the banter and the canny rabbit perched on the pole ;).

6. LANKY MK

LANKY MK this **** is killing me.

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    It was third comp aswell :), yes that..... ahem.... slight breeze certainly made things interesting :), i think it gave me "wind lash" :D

Mark

7. GTC

GTC Member

Club:
    anston
    thanks to all at the dell, excellent day out wind was very tricky,cheers lads

8. SIMONH

SIMONH Giddy Kid

Thanks for a crackin shoot Thorne dell,

Really enjoyed it:D

Roll on Redfearns

9. Rockford

Rockford New Member

First time at Thorn Dell. Great course that was made even trickier by the gusting wind. Many thanks for a fantastic day.

10. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Anything and everything you thought that you knew about shooting in wind went out of the window today which I suppose made it fair for everyone because nobody had a clue :rolleyes::D:D:D:D
    Thanks to all the lads at the Dell for a brilliant days shooting and to the lady in the buttie van for some cracking grub ;)

Nige well done on your 56 mate.....it cost me a gold and a coffee but it's well worth it to see your shooting finally coming together after all the practising ;) Now if you don't mind get back to being shite before Redfearns:D:D:D:D:D

Dave