NEFTA Hunter @ Huntington

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by paul4be, Sep 9, 2012.

1. paul4be

paul4be Why do I bother????????

Club:
    Darlington RA
    Massive thanks to Huntington for a cracking course to finish the season, really enjoyed it. Certainly plenty to keep us all guessing :eek::eek: That includes the tree that I shot, as did John G, who didn't mention it much at all :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for the company Paul (when you weren't moaning!!!)

Well done to all the winners, and thanks to the back room folks who do the stats etc.

Roll on the Winter League :):):):):)

2. IvanM

IvanM Member

Club:
    Anston FTC
    Super day at Huntington

Great course Huntington - thanks very much. Super day out. :D

Thanks John for the company (sorry I didn't warn you mate).

Great banter all round. :D

Well done to everyone who picked up a cup.

Well done Emley for winning.

3. plattitude

plattitude Active Member

Club:
    Anston

Me, Moan. You must have me mixed up with someone else, probably that Gasman guy:D:D.

Great course if you don't use hinge to centre of kill for ranging:rolleyes::rolleyes: and like black painted target faces:rolleyes::rolleyes:. Just relied mostly on blur to range find with but never mind. Anyway, they were all on my zero wern't they :D:D:D. I WISH !!!

Great days shooting, really enjoyed it, thanks guys.

Paul

4. ts@emftc

ts@emftc Tristan Scott

Club:
    emley moor ftc
    Thanks for a mega day Huntington, got my PB of 57:shot:. Absolutly loved the course and must say your woods are great, propper nice country side around there. Looking forward to the winter league there. WELL DONE.:)

5. Wayne65

Wayne65 Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    Sleep tonight

To everyone who competed today well done lady's and gentlemen you all did well. We put some thought into the last shoot of the series ( and sleepless nights) so it would test you all. Congratulations to the winners of the various classes and finally a big thank you to all the guys at Huntington theat volunteered there free time to help put the course together.

Cheers to Andy Calpin for the great company on the shoot and te advice.

Wayne:shot:

6. johnharper

johnharper Member

Club:
    YORK FTC
    huntington

:shot:well done the huntington club for a fantastic final days Hft season you done yourselfs proud you trickey little
    so and so's
    great company from ivan the anston tinker well done mate on your score
    back room staff you are the champs
    all the winners on the final day well done one to watch for the future is young master grace well done son you have been good this season
    cheers
    john harper:shot:

7. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

The Finished league scores are now on the NEFTA website, Congratulations to Dave Semmens:D

8. Coney

Coney New Member

Really enjoyed the course / day. I thought it was the best course of the series :)

Well done to all that worked so hard.

Alan.

9. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    Thanks Pete - I have a feeling it would have been a little harder to win if you had shot it ;)

Thanks to everyone at Huntington for a fantastic shoot - one of the best I have shot this year. Lots of smiling faces and the weather was perfect.

Well done to Emley on the team win - Redfearns will be back again next year to try and take the title.

Thanks to all the clubs in NEFTA that have hosted a round this year and made it such a great success.

Next stop - winter league :) If you haven't given it a try then I strongly reccommend you do. Just like the summer hft shoots (lots of banter and fun) but you will have to wear a bloody big coat ;)

Dave.

10. TREV RYN

TREV RYN Well-Known Member

skelmanthorpe ,west yorkshire,emley moor ftc
    bit late luvs but a very well done to huntington, who for me put the best hunter course out this series,:):)well done to all the winners as well.;);)

11. gasman1

gasman1 New Member

yes. thanyou very much to wayne and his cronies for a cracking course. one of the best this year (after anstons of course):D

well done dave for your overall win and well done to percentage paul with his overall win with the BOINGER. ive had to make do with yet another second place. well done dave gibson with a cracking 53 kneeling and standing with his tx. i take my hat off to you. great score.

and also a mention to no wind thomas with his excellent score today. we're gunna have to do something with him, cos he's showing us all how to go on.:)

well done emley with winning the team event. make the most of it cos its coming back home to anston next year where it belongs.:D

thanks everyone. especially wayne for making me shoot the tree. dont think anyone was aware of that fact until now.:rolleyes::D cheers:)

12. shotgunkid

shotgunkid New Member

Club:
    emley moor ftc
    Thank you very much to Huntington for setting out the best course this season, also well done to Dave Semmens on winning the open, Andy Calpin on winning standing/kneeling, Paul Lawrence on winning re-coiling, and all other winners, great banter throughout the day, so proud to see our Thomas winning the juniors and getting his pb today with a 56! Well Done to the Emley Massive on winning the team event AGAIN!!! And gasman if you want the trophey, thomas says come and get it, but watch out for the wind lol. Roll on the Winter League :)

13. Steve Bowers

Steve Bowers Member

Club:
    Pontefract
    Huntington

Just like to say I shot Emley saturday morning and Huntington Sunday and I think it was the best weekend Iv'e had in a long time.Thank to both teams of workers !!

Shot with Dave Semmens on sat and Dave Gibson on sunday and they both showed me I still have a long way to go when shooting STAND/KNEEL !!!! And jusy to add salt to the wound Mr Gibson did it with a springer( the shame of it ) !!!!!!!!:(

Steve:shot:

14. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

Well done to Dave Semmens for the open win.

Well done to Emley massive for the series win (again) :D

And the biggest well done goes to Huntington for a cracking course.:)

15. paul yates

paul yates Kung Fu Panda

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    And Chris would also like to point out that he now prefers to be called Princess:D:D:D

16. merc350

merc350 Just wants to shoot...

Club:
    Emley FTC
    Well done Dave.:D

Also well done Thomas Grace who won the Juniors:D

Also heard that Mr G hands may have picked up a trophy too. Well done :)

17. plattitude

plattitude Active Member

Club:
    Anston
    Not be long before he his the top shot in your household eh:D:D:D

Hope his improvement continues, he is a fine young man and a credit to you.

Paul

18. Wayne65

Wayne65 Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    John dont worry mate I have put a plaster on the hole in the tree....it will be ok in a week or two.....:D:D:D:D

:shot:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012