NEFTA Classic

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by HotShot, May 5, 2014.

1. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    I just wanted to thank everyone involved with the NEFTA Classic for a great weekend :)

Two hard but thoroughly enjoyable FT courses and I even managed a personal best on the silhouettes.

Well done to all the winners - some very close results meant a nail biting finish in most of the grades.

The best competition of the year.

Dave.

2. speed

speed jamie

Club:
    emley moor ftc
    it was a great weekend, and i poped my classic cherry:)

a HUGE thanks to everyone that made it happen and making it run as smooth as it did

i got my 10 pigs badge, just need mega practice for next year to get the rest:shot:

3. swiftysue

swiftysue A sip of tea in the ocean

Club:
    Greyhound
    fantastic

My first ever, nefta.thanks to all fantastic weekend , Mega,on all levels faultless apart from my shooting but that's a learning curve hee ,hee.

4. Dave Ramshead

Dave Ramshead England HFT Team squatter

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    Nicely summed up Dave, superb event.:cool:

5. Yorkshiretea

Yorkshiretea B Grade Bandit

Club:
    Anston FTC
    Just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone involved in putting on The NEFTA Classic, what a weekend that was, testing course's, great company and ran like absolute clockwork. Certainly be back next year looking to improve on this years score that's for sure.

Thanks to Andy, Dave Robbo, Trev & Dave in Silli Shed, Dave S on the stats, Paula, Sue, Dianne & Mel, Mark S and all the Emley lads, thanks a lot for a great event and weekend. See you next year.

6. Haych

Haych Member

First Classic

I'd like to thank everyone involved with making the weekend probably the most enjoyable shooting weekends myself and my brother have had the pleasure to take part in. All the hard work over the last few weeks/months from dealing with entries to collecting the scores is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks to Alan F for the company over the weekend and my brother would like to thank Billy for the company as well :)

Harry and Elliott

7. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

What a brilliant weekend, even the weather stayed nice for us.:)

Would just like to point out that although Emley hosted the event a hell of a lot of effort comes from the Anston massive:D. A huge thanks to all that were involved and helped on the day and those tireless grafters behind the scenes. Top Bombing:D:D

Many thanks to young Jack Grainge for the company on both days....always a pleasure to shoot with you mate.:)

And genuine commiserations (NOT!!!!!!!) to Dylan Varney for getting whupped on both courses and sillies by someone shooting a HFT rig:D:D:p:p:p:p:p

8. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Thanks to everyone involved especially those who have countless hours without firing a shot. It wouldn't be the same event without you and it's still the best ft event of the year.

9. luddite

luddite I Love HFT

Are the scores up yet Dave ??? :confused:

Just noticed the comment by eyewitness. :eek:

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  10. nikkiiG

nikkiiG Member

Club:
    Guiseley FTC, Keighley RPC
    Another Great year of the classic. Was good to finally get back shooting properly after so many months off.
    Thanks to all Emley/ Anston crew and the helpers for the two cracking courses.The ladies in the cabin and the help you all give to make sure i can get there every year ;)

Thanks to Dave P for been my partner was great meeting and shooting with you. cheers for Dave n Russ for stepping in on Sunday.

cant wait till next year should be a good one 25 years. any one who unsure if they want to shoot it i cant recommend it enough just for the atmosphere alone

11. Coney

Coney New Member

Really enjoyed the pleasure of your company Harry over the weekend :)

Massive thanks to all that made it happen, a tremendous amount of work goes on behind the scenes.

Fantastic weekend, see you next year ;)

Alan.

12. BDL

BDL Dangerous

Club:
    Blaenau Gwent
    Brill Weekend

My 1st NEFTA Classic was a very very enjoyable weekend and I'm already looking forwards to the next one :)

Thanks all involved :)

Bri

13. alan-aitch

alan-aitch I'll practice tomorrow...............

Club:
    Bisley
    Another "Classic"

Thanks to everyone that worked on setting up and running the classic, I enjoyed every minute of it as usual, even the bit when I only got one pig!

Thanks to Chris K for the company on the courses, and to all the other Welsh boyo's (and Conor) for saving me from being Billy No Mates on the Friday evening.

Can't wait for next year......

Alan.

14. Neil-T

Neil-T Boingers forever.

Club:
    Far Coley
    Top event

Superb by all the people who made it happen. Superb event and great weather and company. Thanks to my partner Richard Baker for the good company over the weekend.

don't forget next year is the 25th anniversary of the NEFTA Classic

15. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
  16. gavin hopps

gavin hopps GP 2015 C GRADE CHAMP

Club:
    Pontefract
    First ever NEFTA Classic was great fun got 2 PB on the course but head fell off on the sillys.
    Was great shooting with you fred, hopefully we meet again at another shoot.
    Was good to meet new shooters.
    Thank you to all people behind the scense with them it wouldnt happen.
    So roll on next year cant wait to to do it all again.