NEFTA Clasic result not on here but on facebook

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by eyewitnesss, May 4, 2014.

1. eyewitnesss

eyewitnesss Government Spy

Club:
    Redfearn FTC
    NEFTA Clasic result not on here but on Facebook what is the world coming to??

2. Gcos

Gcos Member

Club:
    Thorn Dell ( RIP )
    Re the Classic

Can you direct me to the correct Facebook page ?

Thanks.

3. airborn68

airborn68 Member

Club:
    Ponte & Hull & District Ft (secretary)
    I can only find yesterdays results

Jon

4. Baltipal

Baltipal New Member

Can't see any results anywhere peeps.

5. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    Results will be posted when Dave gets round to sending them to me.

Please remember that the stats people and organisers have put in a lot of work this weekend (and for the previous months) and deserve a few cold beers and to put their feet up :)

I can't blame people for putting up photos and comments on Facebook - it has been a fantastic weekend and one of the best Classics I have ever shot. They do right to celebrate it with their friends and family.

I will be getting a picture of my 10 pigs badge on Facebook when I can be arsed going out to the car to get it. Just another beer first though :D

Dave.

6. eyewitnesss

Club:
    Redfearn FTC
  7. Conor

Conor Never been banned from sales Staff Member

Club:
    Back Hill Ballistics; DFTC; Nelson FTC
    Pepone is overall champion 38 & 34 on sillies : 36 & 37 on FT
    John Costello is silhouette champion 35 & 37
    Conor McFlynn is FT champion 35 & 38

For anyone so eager for results the best thing to do is attend next year, it's the best competition format there is.

It will be the 25th anniversary next year so come along and support it.

The hard work, organisation, stats ladies, marshals and course builders who put so much into running the event deserve huge credit and a massive personal thanks from me.

Conor

PS that sillies hut today has mentally and physically scarred me for life!

8. eyewitnesss

Club:
    Redfearn FTC
    I defend my position it is now 10,00 pm the results must have been available straight after the shoot to enable the prize giving to take place, I do here what you say Dave but a dongle and a quick press of a button and the results are there for all to see then go for a beer???

9. Brian.Samson

Brian.Samson Allowed in Sales Staff Member

Club:
    Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range
    That sounds like we have a volunteer to do the stats and web work next year then :D

10. Yorkshiretea

Yorkshiretea B Grade Bandit

Club:
    Anston FTC
    I second the vote Bri.

11. Brian.Samson

Brian.Samson Allowed in Sales Staff Member

Club:
    Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range
    Just as a side note - I'm not in the driving seat for the stats on this one, but I have been in the past and I can tell you, it's a ******* of a job ( do it once and you won't want to do it twice :) )

I think Dave Robinson's the stats man on this - it's one of the most difficult comps to do the stats for and as Dave shot the comp as well, he'll probably be completely exhausted after the shoot and won't relish the idea of coming home to sort out all the scores - cut him a bit of slack please chaps.

12. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    Looks like we have found our new NEFTA web master - I will send you the spreadsheet when Dave Robbo sends it to me and you can quickly press the button :D

13. paul4be

paul4be Why do I bother????????

Club:
    Darlington RA
    Seriously?????????? The time and effort given by everyone that helped to organise a superb weekend in staggering. All done on a voluntary basis to make sure that the rest of us had a bloody good time and you expect yet more as you can't wait a day or so for further individual scores? :eek:o:eek:o:eek:o

14. bow

bow Active Member

Hope you lads and lasses enjoy the beer you deserve it. A
    Big thank you to all concerned. Fantastic weekend.my first classic. Not be the last. Where do sign up for next year.

15. swiftysue

swiftysue A sip of tea in the ocean

Club:
    Greyhound

16. DaveRobinson

DaveRobinson NEFTA Chairman

Club:
    Anston FTC
    Im so sorry I failed to meet your expectations please pm me your entry number and name and i will send you a break down of your individual score for both days. Im sorry 3 months of stressfull planning and 6 days this week of doing nothing but waking up and working on this or been at the ground puttng targets out then comnig home to carry on working on this has left me totally exhausted i appoogise for the inconvienence i have caused..Maybe next year i should take two weeks of my allowed holiday leave from work to do this

The scores fully listed will be available on the nefta website soon...This is a nefta shoot and it is all channeled through that site where scores go back a number of years. We will anounce when the scores are listed..

If anyone wishes to know their exact score please email me entry number and name i will give you a full breakdown of your total.

However as im sure most know already especialy those who respectfully stayed to watch the shoot offs and the presentations

AA
    1st Jose Redondo
    2nd Matt Hirst
    3rd Conor McFlynn
    4th Neil Hague
    5th Jack Harris

A
    1st Keith Gilyard
    2nd Dave Tomlinson
    3rd Steve Page
    4th David Robinson
    5th Craig Corbett

B
    1st David Williams
    2nd Mark Grainge
    3rd Nikki Gore
    4th Dave Oakes
    5th Ian Furness

C
    1st Richard Shepherd
    2nd Nigel Leeming
    3rd Andrew Purseglove
    4th John Kociumbas
    5th Matt Waistell

Recoiling
    1st Nick Murphy
    2nd Roberto Caballero
    3rd Neil Thorneycroft
    4th Josean Sancho
    5th Simon Higgins

SFT
    1st Chris Cundey
    2nd Richard Baker
    3rd Mark Hurst
    4th Dave Pick
    5th Mark Corossland

Further scores to follow on the nefta website over the next couple of days Many thanks who turned up and showed an interest many thanks to those members of the region who grafted to make this a sucess again. many thanks to our overseas visiitors. alex and stefan from germany, yori from belgium, manuel, jesus jose, josean and roberto from spain...Thankyou to paula, sue mel and diane i couldnt do this and shoot the comp without you. Thankyou to anyone ive forgotten it was a fantastic yet exhausting weekend all made well worth it to see everyone have a great time.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  17. Gcos

Gcos Member

Club:
    Thorn Dell ( RIP )
    Re the Classic

Hi Dave , well done for getting out the initial scores. We never reach others expectations , be it at work or at leisure . However we await the final results with great interest, in due course.
    Regards G.

18. TREV RYN

TREV RYN https://www.neftaonline.org/

skelmanthorpe ,west yorkshire,emley moor ftc
    you don't need to apologise to any one Dave, you and Paula Higgins, sue falconer, Mel rogers, Dave Semmen's do a thankless job and with out you all it wouldn't happen we cant thank you all enough, all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes that no ones sees.
    like you say a great weekend was had by all, a big thank you to all the overseas visitors for coming always great to see you all, and everyone one else who attended,
    well done to all the winners; next year is the 25th and to be honest I cant see how we can make it much better as its all ready the best shoot of the year
    once again thanks to all who attended.;););)

19. Ratinator

Ratinator 77.74

Club:
    Millride FTC / Nomads
    Cracking weekend

Thank you to all involved for a great weekends shooting,and a special thanks to the stats ladies and you Dave.
    Well done to all the people that got a placing and Well done Pepone on the win.
    I am already looking at the travel lodge prices for next year.
    Simon

20. Yorkshiretea

Yorkshiretea B Grade Bandit

Club:
    Anston FTC
    Just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone involved in putting on The NEFTA Classic, what a weekend that was, testing course's, great company and ran like absolute clockwork. Certainly be back next year looking to improve on this years score that's for sure.

Thanks to Andy, Dave Robbo, Trev & Dave in Silli Shed, Dave S on the stats, Paula, Sue, Dianne & Mel, Mark S and all the Emley lads, thanks a lot for a great event and weekend. See you next year.