1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need photos of the regulator (internals)

Discussion in 'Walther' started by SnowBall, Jan 13, 2011.

1. SnowBall

SnowBall Member

Club:
    AZCFT Spain
    I need some photos of the internals of domintor regulator. I now there is a photo of a cutted reg, but this is from a 10m olimpic airgun (sticky thread). It doesn ´t matter if it is a cut or a stripped regulator, but somethig where I can see the internals.I guess the internals are the same for 12ft (16J) or 15 ft(21J)...(maybe a stronger spring or different position of the plates...).

I searched for a long time and I find nothing.

Could somene help me??I would be very glad for the help!

2. Steve

Steve Member

Domi reg for snowball

These are for snowball[​IMG][​IMG]hope there of some use to you.sorry had to start a new thread but I cannot post on his original as just keeps asking me to log in.

3. Numb Nut

Numb Nut New Member

4. SnowBall

SnowBall Member

Club:
    AZCFT Spain
    Thank you very much!!

Is just what I needed. I have registered in airgunscotland forum... very nice pics!!

I have a question for numb nut... I can ´t download the atteched files, why??... I ´m sure I valide the registry
    There is a very good stuff for walther in the forum... by the way, I have problems too with the valve seal (the white one).

Thank you both again!

5. villiers

villiers Self appointed antipimp

Club:
    Bisley
    They are to soft and flaten out , and retrict the flow , need to get the hard delrin one.

6. Numb Nut

Numb Nut New Member

The regulator pics on AGS were submitted by "tres vintes" and they're very good, agreed!

Try this link to the gallery:
    http://www.airgunscotland.org/forums/index.php/gallery/album/633/112-walther-lg300-regulator/

Then click on a picture then click on the disk icon at the top and you should be able to download each image.

Thanks for that feedback. It's a real pity that the Dominator still has these last few problem areas. :(

7. SnowBall

SnowBall Member

Club:
    AZCFT Spain
    The pictures will be very usefull to check the regulator. What consistency is acceptable to the regulator?

My dominator is the 21J model (15.75). The seal between the valve and the regulator is white and very hard. The problem occurs when screw the tank, air leaks between the regulator and mechanism.

I ´m studying to change this one for another built in adiprene.

8. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    tick remember me it keeps u in matey,i did and it works