Mother nature at its best

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by BOMBER, Oct 13, 2009.

1. BOMBER

BOMBER Little French Maid

After retiring for a second time:( I decided to go back to hunting as Its something I have always loved. After only being on my permission for 5 minuets a nice pair of playing tree rats presented themselves at around the 25 yds mark. The first one went down with a clean head shot with the second one not even aware of the fact that his pal had just disappeared out of the tree in front of his eyes. I waited for number two to stop still and then sent him to meet his pal. As I walked up to retrieve my prey one of the two downed tree rats was moving about in a very strange way, and when I got within five yards I could see that a stoat was calmy carrying away my downed prey. Wish I had my camera with me for times like this, its bloody great to back in the wild again:D:D:D

2. D Martin

D Martin Non member

With the title of your post I thought you were going to tell us your new shoot was on a nudist farm Mick :D:D:D:D

Dave