Mk2 or mk3

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by RAIDER, Nov 27, 2012.

1. RAIDER

RAIDER Member

Club:
    East Devon FTC
    looking through our friendly auction site and there was a NIKKO STERLING SPORTSMAN DIMOND 10-5-X60 MK2. buyers asked if it was the one in the pictures and he said yes. the description said GREEN turrets so off they go bidding like crazy.
    SOLD FOR £426 nikko mk2 WOW!
    RAIDER

2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    £1

A fool and his money are..........

oh no, thats Gilly betting against Fisher it seems lol

Cant say i would ever recomend to any of our club members they buy any scope with out testing.

3. plattitude

plattitude Active Member

Club:
    Anston
    I had a watch on that item to see how much it fetched and could not believe it reached that much without it being viewed or with no history of its owner and the use it has had.

Unless info has passed by private email;);)

We do a little bit at auction houses but only ever leave a bid on the books, its saves you getting carried away and paying more than you should.

Guessing the seller is happy, just hope the buyer is.

Paul

4. Gibbs

Gibbs New Member

Just a word of caution to anyone leaving commission bids with their local auctioneer.
    The auctioneer is supposed to bid on your behalf UPTO the level of your bid, but what a few auctioneers do is go straight in at the top of your bid! Which is a breech of contract.
    So if your commision bid purchases are always at the top of your bid price, then you are probably getiing ripped off and would be better off attending the sale yourself.

Atb & Happy bidding,

Alec.