Missing glove sywell

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by swiftysue, Dec 9, 2013.

Tags:
  1. swiftysue

swiftysue A sip of tea in the ocean

Club:
    Greyhound
    like a top class idiot i have seemed to have lost my fingerless blue shooting glove at sywell yesterday. Its fits the right hand as I shoot left handed. I know kind Jack said he will have a look out for it , it looks kind of sad as it has a chunk cut out of the knuckles. I put this loss of the glove down to me approaching the big 50 on the 21st of this month , the memory is fading already . or it got blown away along with my brain at sywell.if any one knows of its whereabouts can they contact me please. there is a small reward. (ok a box of maltesers) Thank you swifty sue ::D

2. mod23

mod23 --Sywell--

Club:
    .... Sywell... Waresley .....
    Sue's Glove

Sue. I'm up at Sywell on Sunday so will have a look and let you know and I'm sure Jack will bump into you soon .
    Phil

3. cwprice

cwprice Member

glove

If I find it during the week Phil I will share the Maltesers with you, as long as Len does not eat them all before hand. Mind you Jack will probably be hunting for the glove as we speak.

4. swiftysue

Club:
    Greyhound
    Glove found but maltesers will be given

HI , I have found my glove must have fallen out of bag in transit in the dark and nobody in my neighbourhood wanted one, cannot think why, but do not worry you sywell wombles maltesers will be given for your kindness lol swifty sue x

5. Strokebloke

Strokebloke Mk3 Fanatic

Club:
    SYWELL NTSC : FT : Greyhound : Kibworth
    I got a load of grief from Chris & Phil about Maltezers this morning at Sywell. I expected the stick, I just didn't know where the Maltezers had come from. Now I know. All was explained to me - in great detail and very slowly so that they were both satisfied that I, being cerebrally deficient in their judgement, would understand. :D :eek:o :)

Glad you found your glove :rolleyes:

6. swiftysue

Club:
    Greyhound
    ?????

I have not even brought them yet! giving them to you at the next winter league x to share with your club