Missed again.

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by cb2591, Sep 25, 2010.

1. cb2591

cb2591 Member

I seem to loose many good items for sale because i ask questions.Queried the Protarget and now its sold. Im not complaining, it just proves that im not confident enough to go for it. The same has occured on other sites. I think its due to lack of experience and dealing with unfamiliar equipment. I suppose knowing exactly what i want would help lol. Must admit that is a big problem at the moment. I really dont know whether to stick with springer or go pcp for FT. Im learning though and apart from joining a club i would like to try the springer with a good FT stock. The T35 is great but not easy with a std Prosport stock. So im gonna look out for an FT stock for a springer. Im thinking i am willing to try a TX 200,std or HC because i think there may be more stocks around and for sale. So does anyone know of a good UK company who can turn round a good stock for about £400 ish, please let me know. I have looked around but im still not certain who to trust 100% .Would a TX stock be better anyway,simply because the lever is under the barrel and is therefore easier to make? Hell i will buy the complete rifle if a good un turns up lol. Anyway, if nothing turns up will probably just go for the EV and have done with it. Its just i do prefer to shoot springers no matter how attractive the pcp may be. Not into Weirauchs by the way .prefer the CD trigger.

2. Lavant_Lad

Lavant_Lad Old Git.

Club:
    Redfearns FTC. & Steve Smith's Dinnington.
    Contact Custom Stocks in Sheffield, they should be able to help you. Google is your friend.

3. cb2591

cb2591 Member

Sent them an email some time ago..no reply? Have just sent another.

4. Lavant_Lad

Lavant_Lad Old Git.

Club:
    Redfearns FTC. & Steve Smith's Dinnington.
    Ive always dealt with them over the phone, no probems whatsoever.

5. 1963malc

1963malc Member

Ask for Richard. He's really helpful and knows his stuff.

Might help if you can find someone else's with a CS fitted so you can tell Richard how you'd like yours by comparison.

I'm close enough to visit, which is an advantage but not absolutely necessary if you can see what you'll get on someone else's.

HTH

6. cb2591

cb2591 Member

7. DYNAMAN

DYNAMAN New Member

Custom stocks

H there, try ringing them on 01142 472947. i rang them a while ago to enquire about having a cs1000 made, but was told they where waiting for cheek mechanisms to be made before production resumed. hopefully mid to late oct.

8. cb2591

cb2591 Member

Thanks for the info.:)