Misfits Round 1 results

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Results' started by Charles44, May 20, 2018.

1. Charles44

Charles44 Member

I have just uploaded the scores for Round 1 on the UKAHFT website - these have been corrected following the pulling of target 29 (unsupported kneeler). R1 - Misfits - UKAHFT

I will upload the league tables tomorrow.
    Thanks again to Greg and the whole team at Misfits for a fabulous days shooting and look forward to returning to this venue!

Cooper_dan, Rick White and john79 like this.
  2. DreamGenie

DreamGenie M.A.D. Air Arms HFT team. Spirit of HFT 2018.

Club:
    M.A.D.
    Speedy as ever Charles, thank you!

Well done to all of the Misfits for a challenging and interesting course. Wasn't sure whether I should spread my wings or stand upside down to take some of the shots! Probably would have improved my score!!!!

Well done to Greg and all the other winners, well deserved. Especially young Myla who had huge problems with her rifle!

Thanks to Michelle and Myla for the company and banter round the course. Girl power prevails!! :p

Finally, thanks to Gary for the lift, and Alex and Geoff for the travelling company. The old crew is back!!!!

See you at Rivi/Emley Moor.

3. Simon gibson

Simon gibson Member

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    Well done to the Misfits crew a cracking course and a great venue look forward to shooting their again also well done to all the class winners and my shooting partner ken good company and a true gent.

4. bow

bow Active Member

Well what can I say? I'd like to thank misfits for a brilliant coarse, but after only scoring 46 I'd like to take it back.hehe. Brilliant day though, and loved the venue. Well organised with plenty of banter. Thoses targets in the wood ive hardly ever shot targets placed like that. Played bugger with the range finding. Had me over big style. Struggled Sunday I am thinking.
    Thanks misfits for the days shooting. And my two partners for the company Chris? And Jason

MickyFinn and Bellerophon like this.
  5. subaru swift

subaru swift I don't have a solution, I just love the problem.

Club:
    Kingsley HFT & Furnace mill.
    Great comp, brilliant banter so a BIG thank you to all who made it so. Well done Greg for the win.
    Also Danny R make sure you use that new rifle from now!!

6. Cooper_dan

Cooper_dan Well-Known Member

This was mine and Laura's first ever round of UKAHFT and we loved it. As always (and above) big thanks to everyone involved in making it happen. Great course (except for the wind in that field :rolleyes:)
    Really looking forward to the next one now