MFTA Millride W/L

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by JamesO, Jan 27, 2019.

1. JamesO

JamesO Active Member

Well that was quite a day:eek:
    A touch on the windy side, but more or less a dry day if we're looking to be positive...
    Thought that I would post a thank you to the Millride members for the competition today. The course was as good as it could have been given the circumstances and it's good to see that some work has gone into the firing points, we'll done:)
    Best mention Nick's awesome 33ex40, some shooting in the harder session that;)
    See you at the next one there, only 4 weeks. I wonder what the weather will have in store...

James

2. Evo

Evo Scouser by Birth mfta shooter by choice

Club:
    ByleyFTC, the Dib,Blackbrook
    Nicks shoot was unreal, i agree thankyou all at Millride, brilliant course and not long at all, i think only 3 targets around 50yrds and it still destroyed myself and a lot of others

by the way does anyone know where i can buy a chainsaw because those woods need cutting down and putting in my log burner, i,ll even share some with the others that got destroyed by the hurricane in the PM session, oh and Mr Murphy, no you cant have any :D:D:D

3. C.Eaton

C.Eaton Confirmed Anschutz Nut...

Club:
    Springfield/ TEGC/ETL
    Did Jon make an appearance to take advantage of the 'perfect' FT conditions? ;)

4. Darron

Darron Dwarf Slayer

Club:
    Blackbrook FTC
    Col I spoke to Jon yesterday (as I have a slow leak from my transfer port) he hasn't been very well with a virus for a while and is off his feat at the moment, hopefully the old boy will be right soon.

5. C.Eaton

C.Eaton Confirmed Anschutz Nut...

Club:
    Springfield/ TEGC/ETL
    Sorry to hear that Daz, seems to be a lot of dodgy viruses floating around this year. I've still got a bug that started before Christmas and is still lurking but then with three kids at school it's like a germ warfare exercise...;)

Darron likes this.