MIDLANDS HFT League

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Andy006, May 24, 2009.

1. Andy006

Andy006 Member

Any news on the progress of this plan?

Does anyone know what clubs are going to be involved?

Kibworth put on a very good course today, on par with anything I have seen at any club. Tricky, challenging and different. They have come on leaps and bounds lately. They surely will make a worthy Midlands league venue.

I know we at Lincs HFT are hoping to be part of it.

regards

Andy_J

2. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

Last I heard Kibworth had banned one of the organisers from the venue

3. Andy006

Andy006 Member

Thats sad but thats life. I'm sure the other organisers can continue in his/her place Pete. One person does not have the soul resposnsibility or the say so to go ahead, surely?

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  4. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Andy do you really think that a club should get a round if it has banned one of the organisers of the whole thing, I dont. You need every organiser at every event to make it run smoothly, I speak from experience.;)

5. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    It’s called loyalty Andy, as if any organiser of the UKAHFT was banned from any club then i'm affraid that club wouldn’t get a round.

Pete

6. BOMBER

BOMBER Little French Maid

Got to agree with the above statements if one of the organizers has been banned from a potential hosting club then i for one would hope that the said club would either lift the ban and see sense or be excluded from hosting a round. I can't speak for the rest of the club members at anston but i feel many will feel the same way as me and i for one would not wish to shoot this round if the organizer was still banned.

7. Andy006

Andy006 Member

OK, I agree. But why was he banned? Its all relative, he/she must have been banned for a reason. If he/she was banned for a good reason, then we find another organiser. I dont know the ins and outs of it so I have to presume. One person does not make an organisation. I really would like to see a Midlands league take off and I really would like to see Kibworth in it. If the organiser cant come to terms with Kibworth, then he drops that round from his calendar. No hardships there.

8. Andy006

Andy006 Member

But what if the organiser was banned for a good or valid reason Pete?

9. Andy006

Andy006 Member

So I do I.:cool:

10. Sparky

Club:
    Quarry Hunters

It would have to be a very serious reason and if it was that serious then they wouldn't be an organiser anymore i.e. Theft, Safety violation or violence etc.
    But if its a personal thing between club and said organiser, then the organiser would get our full support.

Pete

11. Andy006

Andy006 Member

Well as I dont know the full facts, then I will have to just go with the assumption that the organiser will have to live with the fact that there are few Midlands clubs to play about with. The organiser needs to step down or make amends with said club for the good of the league. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. The club would get my full support unless the club was found to be wrong.

12. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Like you say, you don't know anything - Leave it at that, nobody wants this series associated with petty squabbles.;)

Ryan

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  13. Sparky

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Andy this could go on and on, but i think you are talking bollox by saying the organiser should should step down, and like you said you don't know the full facts nor do i, but i'm speaking how the UKAHFT would deal with it and like i said and stick with it, that we would stay loyal to the organiser.

Pete

14. Andy006

Andy006 Member

Not talking bollox at all,:rolleyes: just would like to see the series get off the ground. I do now actually know the facts. I think.:D Oh and Ryan, I'm not having a petty squabble. There is no squabble here.

Whats the latest list of confirmed venues?

Cheers

Andy

15. Sparky

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Sorry but i do think you are talking bollox when you think that if an organiser is banned from a club, then that organiser should step down so a club can host a round.

And i would also like to see a Midland series take off, i'm not on about that.

Pete

16. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    The situation from what I have been told is being delt with and posts like this dragging all the problems into an open forum is not going to help.

As far as dates are concerned I am sure they will be posted when the Midland Hunter team are ready to go public.

Gary

17. Andy006

Andy006 Member

Agreed.:) Lets hope it gets sorted. Sorry for causing any grief. I now know the reasons.

18. Andy006

Andy006 Member

Anyway, do we have any more news on the venues of the Midland league? Looking forward to it.

AJ

19. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

God your impatient, you ai'nt going to win you know:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D

20. stillwater

stillwater Well-Known Member

Club:
    Misfits
    All will be revealed soon enough,
    We organisers just have a few small things to sort out first;)