MFTA WL Round 9 at Harriers

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Baltipal, Feb 5, 2009.

1. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    The big man (ND) was telling me of his bad result on the phone yesterday while Mr Gillimott could be heard laughing in the background. I think its still all to play for :)

I will be at Castle to see it unfold - blow by blow :)

2. Bill Peat

Bill Peat TALLENTLESS PUMPERTEER

Club:
    PURLEY CHASE
    harriers wl9

what an exiting shoot! ND has a wobble(and it was not just his belly! Guillimot closes the gap!Luke clears coarse Jonta misses a standing shot to miss a clear round!then young MITCH TOMES posts a "26" with my old LG100 well done wee man. you know what you want for your gun a system gemini to help with your standing shots(sorry Darren) so you then can beat your dad!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  3. AIRFIX GILLY

AIRFIX GILLY WFTA World Champion 2012

Club:
    Castle
    Well done mitch

Well shot young Mitch . Really good of you to take a point off mr D. for me, cheers mate.
    Oh yes can anybody tell me who this guy Guillimot or Gillimott is I cant find is score?
    Thanks to all Harriers members for all your efforts and a really good course.:)

4. JamesO

JamesO Active Member

Photos can be found by following the link

Harriers

Very enjoyable course yesterday and decent weather too. I must echo the congrats to Mitch, excellent shooting and I think there is a decent pic of him amongst those I have put up.

Looking forward to Castle now to watch Mr G and Mr D fight it out, and let's not forget those sweating it out for a place at the inters!