MFTA WL 12/13 Millride

Discussion in '2012 Events' started by JamesO, Nov 11, 2012.

1. JamesO

JamesO Active Member

A few photos from today's competition.

PHOTOS

I haven't got these photos mixed up with another shoot, it was SUNNY ay Millride:D

James

2. Conor

Conor Never been banned from sales Staff Member

Club:
    Back Hill Ballistics
    I quite like Millride, bit of thought goes into the course. Would be a nice spot for a GP, usually some decent wind up there!
    BTW nice clear James :) and pics too :cool:

3. swiftysue

swiftysue A sip of tea in the ocean

Club:
    Greyhound
    photos

Thanks so much or the photos, I am glad I sewed that badge on my pink cap for some good reason, did not t for the cannothave the may west of shoots today , but there always next time. I have the cannon 60d, can you reccomend a good lense as i hav a 18-270 but i had a sigma 50-500 on my old nikon d200 but i miss the range but once i hurt my back went had to go for the lighter opiton on cannon and lense:confused:

4. JamesO

JamesO Active Member

Cheers Conor:)

5. JamesO

JamesO Active Member

I normally use my Canon 50d with my 70-200 mounted on it for FT piccies so your 18-270 should be spot on if you fancy 'shooting' some FT:D The light is normally poor though so turn up the iso and open up the apeture. Image stabilisation is cool if you have it. It is amazing what you can get away with when posting at 900x600 resolution though:eek:

James