MFTA Winter League Round 10 @ Castle

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by RobF, Feb 9, 2009.

1. AIRFIX GILLY

AIRFIX GILLY WFTA World Champion 2012

Club:
    Castle
    well done po

Sorry folks bit late posting on here. I wanted to be the first to congratulate Po (The Coach)on his win. However, the big man took the little man for serious beer straight after the shoot and I couldn`t really see my key board when I got back. Ribbing, absolutely! but I think the big ape earnt it. Over the year he was the better shooter, so there ya go Po I`ve said it. I`d also like to congratulate all other grade winners and especially young master Tommes "WELL DONE TO ALL THE MIDLANDS WINTER LEAGUE SHOOTERS, GREAT SEASON. "

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  2. Willbe

Willbe I Like BIG Hats!

Club:
    Far Coley FTC
    Well done Neil, and close Andy, so close! Right down to the wire!
    In my eyes, you both, and all of us in a trickled down sort of way are winners though! Having coming back to the sport after a lot of years away the standards are scarily high and shows me what I need to do to progress. Even in C grade a lot of freindly competition and I like that!
    Also summing up my first proper season back, acheaved what I set out to do, been to some really good shoots, shot some really good courses and met a lot of top draw, helpfull freindly people and in short I'm really pleased to be here. Heres looking forward in anticipation to WL 09/10! :D

Will

3. Steve Hebby

Steve Hebby Beware the Chair

Club:
    Redfearn FTC
    Well done Neil from all at Redfearn FTC
    The coaching from the NEFTA lads finally paid off then :D:D;)