MFTA venue announcement

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by AIRFIX GILLY, Jan 29, 2016.

1. AIRFIX GILLY

AIRFIX GILLY WFTA World Champion 2012

Club:
    Castle
    Maybe a little premature but the more notice given is for the better I think....:)
    Anyone planning a trip can now make alternate plans.
    MFTA Winter League round 10 on 21st February at Castle has officially been cancelled due to waterlogged carpark.
    Was always a gamble booking this venue late in year and obviously I lost (again).:(
    In defence Midland clubs wanting to host a shoot this year have been short in number so we've had to double up a little too much. For next year we have two new clubs to call on so should be better for the region.

Cannot give information on the alternate venue hosting round 10 as yet because efforts are still on going to re arrange. Soon as a venue is arranged I will let you all know but options are limited.

See you all at round 9,

Gilly,:)

2. Yorkshiretea

Yorkshiretea B Grade Bandit

Club:
    Anston FTC
    Good luck sorting an venue Gilly, gutted I've missed too many to illness this year to stand a chance of lifting the trophy from The Bear but it looks like Mange Tout might just sneak it this year!

3. DeanB

DeanB Active Member

Club:
    Harriers FTC
    Thanks for the early decision and notification. Good to hear of two new clubs.
    DeanB

4. andyfin

andyfin Member

when will you be divulging the locations of the new clubs gilly?

5. AIRFIX GILLY

Club:
    Castle
    Minutes

The new venues will be announced after the minutes of the last MFTA meeting are published.

6. AIRFIX GILLY

Club:
    Castle
    New venue

Ok, I said I would inform you as soon as I had received confirmation of re arranged venue.

I can now confirm the venue for round 10 of the current winter league will be ....
    Furnice Mill. Date to remain as calendar.

Many thanks to Furnice Mill for agreeing to host the shoot.

Special thanks go to Shaun Shore (Boss) and Simon Francis for their efforts behind the scenes to get this shoot on.. Thanks from MFTA Committee... :)

Request to help marshal both session as been requested. Anyone who can assist please make yourself known. Plus assistant at the end of shooting on the day to pack up the course will be asked for too.

Shaun will be following me up with further information, post code and technical stuff because he's the man that can...!:) and I can't !

Gilly,:)

7. Shaun

Shaun Moderator Staff Member

Club:
    Harriers
    MFTA WL Round 10 at Furnace Mill

Many thanks to Ed and the Furnace Mill team for accomodating the MFTA WL R10 at such short notice.

Here is a link to the their website Furnace Mill

Furnace Mill is a marvelous complex and offers great potential for FT.

However, please remember that this is the first time that they have hosted FT.

Furnace Mill has:
    Hard surface for parking
    On site cafe

Many thanks to Simon Francis for helping to set the course and to clubs that have offered to help if targets are needed. Anyone willing to be a marshal for either session will be be very welcome.

Furnace Mill is about 20 minutes from Harriers

Shaun

8. Darron

Darron Trainee Dwarf Slayer

Club:
    Millride FTC
    Well done

Well done guys I've been to furnace mill and it will be a fantastic shoot no doubt about it!