Many Thanks Springfield

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by sakerman, Jan 2, 2011.

1. sakerman

sakerman Member

Club:
    MAD
    I would just like to say a big thank you to all at Springfield FT Club for putting up with some of us HFT'ers today. We were made very welcome. A really great club in fantastic woodlands, I, for one, would love to go back sooner rather than later and try a bit of that turret twidling stuff......if you'll have me.

Many thanks again and happy new year.

Simon

2. Willbe

Willbe I Like BIG Hats!

Club:
    Far Coley FTC
    Personally I am a fan of these mixed discipline comps such as this and the Anglo American that has run up north. Although I am an FT shooter I do have a HFT rig set up and would like to give it a go. Do like the idea of getting the disciplines together and having a go at each others sport. :)

3. Woody

Woody The Chaser!

Club:
    Bisley, Member of the Ostler Air stripper club of GB!
    Great day

Thanks to all at Springfield for putting on a great day of shooting. :)

Also thanks to Barry, it was nice shooting the course with you.

Atb,
    Justin

4. griggzy

griggzy Dop's *****

yep great day thanks springfield , the dark side ( twiddlers ) are pulling me back to to the old FT as im having just as much fun shooting FT as i do HFT u guys from SEFTA are a good laugh , duno if i could go back to shooting on 50 mag though :eek::eek::eek: looking forward to coming back next week and hopefully putting a few extra points on lol also thanks to pete for the loan of the gun for a bit :D

atb
    griggzy

5. bigpaul

bigpaul Member

Club:
    springfield arc
    Thanks to all that came to springfield today.
    If you want to shoot at the club again just contact barry(kilty) and let him know,if you havnt shot at the club before and want tocome and shoot, same contact Barry.
    PS DONT FORGET WE HAVE A WINTER LEAGUE SHOOT NEXT WEEK,IF YOU ARE NOT IN A TEAM AND WANT TO SHOOT, IT WILL COST YOU A FIVER BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOOT FT OR SPORTING FT.
    Thanks to you all

Springfield arc

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  6. kilty

kilty Member

Club:
    SPRINGFIELD ARC
    I'm looking into running a few FT "training camps" if I can persuade a couple of half decent shots to oblige.
    This would hopefully reinforce our relationships with the local HFT community and show them how to twiddle properly.:D Laity is a prime candidate;).
    Thanks to all that took part and hopefully you enjoyed Springfield as much as we do.
    Visitors are ALWAYS welcome, just make contact beforehand.
    Sunday 9th January Springfield host a Winter league round and anyone can come and shoot the 40 shot course, ANY style you fancy but it will cost you a fiver:p. starts at 9.45am prompt.
    Get in touch if you want any further info
    cheers
    Barry