Mad weekend

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Announcements' started by DarrenQ, Aug 21, 2011.

1. DarrenQ

DarrenQ New Member

Club:
    MAD
    Just like to thank all involved in one of the calendars best shoots, really good weekend and even the wife won a prize.
    Well done to all the winners.
    Darren.

2. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

As Daz said, thanks to all involved it was mega!:)

3. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

What he said :D plus great to see everyone ...too many to name sadly!!! A great weekend for sure and am i ever worn out now or what! Thanks to G man for lending Guy a tent and then thanks Guy for letting me crash in said tent. :D Well done Steph whom had a fantastic weekend shooting and picking up a good few trophy's...i should not like to have been Mike on the way home ...can you imagine:eek::eek: I think Meon had a proper good weekend all in all!
    Thanks to everyone for a really really cracking weekend , everything was just ace and the best thing is ...i am only 25 mins away:)

Roll on the next round!!

LAity

4. BIGGS"N"WIFE

BIGGS"N"WIFE New Member

What a fantastic weekend

cracking venue, brillant side shoots ,top catering and two awesome courses, a hell of a lot of hard work put in to make a top weekend for all. well done guys.
    Roger and big Chris thanks for company over the two days both courses proved very tough for me but excellent challenge.

well done M.A.D

Bruce

5. DreamGenie

DreamGenie M.A.D. Air Arms HFT team

Club:
    M.A.D.
    M.A.D. weekend

It was a brilliant weekend. Thanks to everyone involved, especially Ian for organising it and getting the courses set out (not forgetting everyone who helped set them out!).

Great to see friends from far and near and hope everyone had a good journey home.

Thanks to Dave and Alan for shooting with me, also to Geoff for the cups of tea!!!!!!!

Roll on Cambridge!!

Jean

M.A.D.

6. Gnhouse

Gnhouse Member

Still on the road home but wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone at MAD for a great weekend. Big cheers to Laity (well Net really) for putting up with us on Friday night and supplying the sloe gin :D thanks to Ian and the team for putting out a couple of great courses and to Dop for sorting out the spring on the truck.... It's still holding up ;)

Finally I got to say well done to Steff for shooting so well, all that and having to look after me all the way round on both days :D

Garrick

7. Gilogrt

Gilogrt Member

Club:
    Greyhound/Kibworth
    Super weekend. Thanks to all that conducting such an enjoyable and challenging couple of rounds.
    Look forward to having my arse thoroughly spanked my the MAD woods next year!

8. griggzy

griggzy Dop's *****

what a weekend !!!! im absolutly knackerd :D a big thanks to ian and cleve for the excellent courses and everyone else who made it all run smoothly . mr bentley and mr light for good company round the course and trying to calm me when i spat the dummy on day 2 :eek: ;) and to mr sparkes and cockran for there words of encouragement lol ;):D and i must say what a excellent nite last nite at camp marshall , drink flowing and some guitar playing and satalite spotting lol :D

what a bloody shame its the last double header this year :( see you all at shepreth

by the way did anybody find some wheels i lost them at peg 30 and i would really like them back before shepreth please lol :D

griggzy :D

9. Dave Ramshead

Dave Ramshead England HFT Team squatter

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    superb weekend, both Samie & me really enjoyed it, well worth the drive. The team at MAD really know how an event should be run. Many thanks:cool::)

10. tillygti6

tillygti6 Tilly's gun stocks

im knackered, absolutely thrashed, it was a great weekend and really well set out!

thanks to everyone who set it up and run it, and thanks ian for the diesel money saturday night ;)

not overly impressed with my performance but atleast the gun performed faultlessly.

11. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

What a weekend

Just got back from taking my wife out for a bite to eat as it was our anniversy [29 years ]on Saturday .
    this weekend was not run by myself but loads of cogs in the big wheel,the food shack,the booking in tent ,the painters ,the side shoots that got looked after and Ray who took a week of his holidays soas to make this a weekend to remember for so many.
    Cleve and myself take all the credit but as I;m sure you all know we are a team at Mad just trying to be the best at what we do ,it looks as if we got it right this year and every-one was able to shoot the 60 targets.
    we hope to see you next year if the UKers allow us to hoist again and we will strive to keep the standard on the up and up .
    cheers The Mad crew

12. little steph

little steph Captain Pussycat

Club:
    Lains Shooting School
    Absolutely cracking weekend... Couldn't have asked for any more!!! Still smiling from ear to ear!!!
    Thanks to all who organised the weekend, Garrick for the company and support (even tho he was tired and emotional.... Er.. Hungover:rolleyes: on Saturday) and Mark today.

To all the jocks for a very entertaining evening!
    Well done to Vin and all the other winners..

See you next time!!!!
    Steph

p.s. And thank you to my mikey for being so supportive !! (and putting up with me on the way home!!!) :D

13. FirestarterUK

FirestarterUK Member

its all been said, well organised event. only did saturday but thought the course was balanced and challenging.

thanks to all that helped put this meeting on

14. Scoch

Scoch HOW!!!

Club:
    Tayside Airgun Club
    Stopped off for the night in manchester to break up the journey home. Great weekend as ever at MAD and looking forward to next year already. Many thanks to shaun Eustace and my other partner for the weekend they were cracking company, can't remember the other guys name, older chap who kept asking if I knew who he was? Have to be honest wasn't entirely sure, Peter sparkle I think it was on his scorecard, told him if he stuck at it and listened to Griggzy he might have a chance at winning one of these one day;)

15. HarryF

HarryF New Member

over this weekend, i would of been happy to shoot a 30, just because of how great the people at the club are and how good the course was :) id like to thank all the people that have helped me to shoot better and made the effort to make me feel like a member, you all know who you are ;) ian couldnt of set a better course, and pete sparks....what can i say, thanks for the £100, well done to every one ! most of all..... thats to Den, as with out him , i wouldnt be able to shoot at all.
    i love this sport and this club, and im never giving up. :) :) :)

16. Nuggat

Nuggat BFTO

Club:
    BISLEY
    Fantastic weekend :D awsum course both days and very challenging too, looking forward already to next year and also the next shoot at Cambridge.
    Shaun

17. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Usual excellent courses from MAD, what a crackin weekend. Well done to everyone that took part, I'm going to sleep for a week cos I'm knackered. :D

18. Kenny-W

Kenny-W New Member

One of the most memorable double headers yet! & for all the right reasons.
    Huge thanks to all not only at MAD but those attend and make HFT as popular as it is :)
    Thanks to the Lait household for putting us up on the Friday night, cheers to Net for supplying the evil Sloe Gin ;-)

But saviour of the weekend was Dop?
    I managed to snap a leaf spring on the journey down, Dop took me to his workshop & manufactured a bracket and welded it on to prevent the broken section from causing a blow out on the return leg.... Hats off to you mate, your a star :))

MAD don't change a thing, you got it spot on folks!!

Rgds
    Kenny

19. dave benyon

dave benyon Spirit of HFT 2009

Big thanks to all at Mad for a cracking weekend, two good courses and plenty to do when you weren't competing. Thanks to Wayne and Ryan for the company on the courses both days and to Jean and Woki for keeping us fed and watered over the two nights, well worth the trip.

20. Luvmytx

Luvmytx New Member

Club:
    MAD
    Awesome weekend, my first uk event and I loved it. Big thanks to everyone at mad and ukahft a superb effort all round. Three cheers from Mike and Lisa.