Mad sunday shoot some results

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by popsheep, Aug 10, 2010.

1. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY BUT WITH RAY MISSING I THOUGHT LAITY WAS TAKING OVER THAT JOB FOR THE WEEK-END BUT YOU LIVE AND LEARN.
    BEEN UP THE CLUB TO CLEAN UP BUT FORGOT THE BOOK SO I;LL TRY MY BEST TO REMEMBER THE WINNERS ETC ETC ETC .
    FIRSTLY THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING ,ITS THE FIRST TIME UP HAVE PUT 2 COURSES IN THE WOODS AND SHOT IN 1 DAY SO WITH THE GOOD FEEDBACK THAT HAS BEEN RECIEVED WE WILL DO IT AGAIN IN 2011 .
    MAYBE INCORP A MANUFACTURES WEEKEND WITH SPONCERSHIP ETC ETC ETC i;LL WORK ON THAT FOR A WHILE AND GET BACK TO YOU ALL .
    BACK TO THE WEEK-END ,
    1st BARRY SMITH 59----58 GREAT SHOOTING UK SPECK COURSE AS TOUGH AS YOU LIKE
    2nd DARREN LINDSEY 57--58 IS;NT SHOOTING ALOT BUT WHAT A GREAT PERFORMANCE
    3rd on 112 were 3 OF OUR MEMBERS SIMON VANT ,DOPPA AND YES UP THERE AGAIN GEOFF RYDER
    SPECIAL MENTION TO GEORGE VANT[JUNIOR] ON A 54 ON SUNDAY MORNING
    ALSO TO MR 22 LLOYD DAVIS FOR A 54---56 GREAT SHOOTING .
    A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE BSA OWNERS CLUB FOR GIVING US A VISIT ,WE WERE GLAD TO SEE THEM AND WE HOPE THEY CONTINUE TO VISIT IN THE FUTURE
    IT WAS A GREAT WEEKEND AND HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT .
    CHEERS iAN

2. nibbley-uk

nibbley-uk Dirty Daz

well done ian it made a nice change to shoot 60 targets and we all know the hard work you put in to make it happen.