MAD Saturday League Shoot 23-07-11

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by Boat Chimp, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Boat Chimp

Boat Chimp New Member

This Saturday will be another round of MAD's Saturday League Shoot.

This is 30 targets on the meadow shot to UKAHFT rules 8 - 45 yrds with all the usual emotion ;)

Safety brief at 10.45am and Shoot starts at 11am.

£3 members £5 non members & THW shooters

All food at this event is apparently free, please see Steve Griggs to take advantage of this special offer :D

2. griggzy

griggzy Dop's *****

LMAO !!! food will not be free but you will be free to choose between bacon / egg / bacon and egg / double egg / etc etc lol but i hear there will be free safty checks / services on any air bottles by lloyd at the club before or after the shoot as hes soooo good at doing them lol ;)

griggzy :D

3. Where's Molly

Where's Molly Active Member

Club:
    M.A.D
    Unfortunately I can't make what appears to be a very emotional shoot but I'm sure I can arrange for the carbon creaker (which has just failed it's Mot but was kindly pumped up to 400 bar) to be bought down for inspection?
    Would Lloyd like it delivered sideways or in the standard prison format?
    Btw I thought it was £15 for thw members as we were trying to discourage the scurrilous reprobates from taking all our gold?
    Dop

4. Lloyd_D

Lloyd_D New Member

Whats all this !

I only came on here cos Jen, sent me a text saying that Griggsy will be manning the stove all day.. facilitating, while the rest of us enjoy the 30 shot course (which Griggsy I hear has set to a new all time high standard moving the bar that step further !)

Talking of bars, 400 bar overfilled creaker's are no problem. There's a chap I know that'll give u a ticket for £250. He won't even wanna see the bottle fluff :D ;)

Wonder who Griggsy will wanna shoot round with, seen as his "mentor" is out of town ?

I'm proper hungry, make that a 3 slice bacon, egg omellete tiger bread baguette Griggsy :D :p

Lloyd