Macmillan support

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by blue dragon, Sep 25, 2013.

1. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    Hi fellow uk shooter,some of you that know me know that I like the odd drinkie or 2 or 3 or 4 I could go on but I think you get the picture,during the month October I am under taking macmillains gosober campaign to rasie as much cash as I can for such a very worthy cause,iam sure a lot of us have come into contact with someone who has been affected buy this horrible illness so I am asking you if you would kindley sponser me for a very good cause, you can donate at http/www.gosober.org.uk/profile/bluedragon I would be very very greatfull
    atb Steve:D

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  2. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    Well guys and girls tonight is the last night I can have a drink before taking up my gosober for October to raise funds for macmillan cancer care, so tonight its a nice bottle of merlot

cheers all Steve

if you are kind enough to donate please go to www.gosober.org.uk and in the search for name box put steven macfarlane and it will take you to my donation page thank you

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  3. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    Four days in and I have the sweats withdrawl or the menapause:D