1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M.a.d

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by Sparky, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    What can i say what a fantastic weekend, the effort that went into the whole event was brilliant, you had 2 good courses and enough things to keep everyone happy, all we wanted was a few stalls and would be like a mini gamefair:D

So top marks to Ian and all the M.A.D members who helped make it what it was, me and Jane didn't get in until 10.15pm but it was well worth the journey apart from my scores:D

Thanks to Tony Gibson and Deben for the raffle prizes, thanks to all the marshals and all the others who helped out.

Well done to all the winners and definately to Laity for his win on day 1 and getting another 100% on day 2.

Thanks again and see you all soon.

Pete

2. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Awesome weekend away even without the shooting, well done MAD.:)

3. luger

luger Malta's GOS!!!

Club:
    Malta Allied Airgunners Club
    Have'nt the results been posted somewere or did I miss them somehow?

4. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

Thanks to all at MAD for an excellent weekend.

With the pistol course, practice course and the gamble course on top of the zero range and two courses you really put that extra effort in

5. jane

jane Dropped like a Dog

Well done MAD, fantastic weekend. Must say a massive thanks to Elaine and Dave for the hospitality caravan, thanks also to Darren and Bert for putting up with me all weekend, we did have a laugh though :) Well done Laity fantastic shooting :)

Jane

6. punydan

punydan Monkey Juice

Excellent weekend, thanks to all who sorted it. Two good challenging courses and all the side shoots, I'm having to rest my scope eye now. I just wish I lived closer to MAD, what with thier handicap system on their internal comps I might stand a chance.

7. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

What a fantastic weekend:D

2 fantastic courses,great weather and all in the company of friends.

A massive thanks to the MAD crew and well done Rog and Darren.

8. Dave Ramshead

Dave Ramshead England HFT Team squatter

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    nice weekend...

Thanks to MAD, really enjoyed the whole weekend.:) Well worth the long drive.

ooh, almost forgot, congrats to Rog..........PPPLLLLLAAAAATTTTTTNNNUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM and a HAAAAAAAAWWWWWWKKKKKKEEEE on top :)

9. nibbley-uk

nibbley-uk Dirty Daz

That was one of my favourite shooting weekends for a long long time for many reasons, firstly i thought the courses were tricky enough, the weather was perfect, my shooting partners were great company ( even if Jane did try to pull me down to her level and Bert needed a cup of tea and blanket by the 15th peg ;) ..... )
    the food was spot on, and i enjoyed catching up with everyone.
    Big well done to Colin and laity for top shooting on saturday and well done to the Sunday winners especially the MAD team on another clean sweep.
    Well done Ian and Cleve and the course setters for the excellent job you did on setting both courses.
    The only bad moment on the weekend was seeing Laity do a strip and run round the plinking range it was just as well my daughter was sleeping in her pushchair and didnt have to witness such a horrible sight :eek::D

10. dave benyon

dave benyon Spirit of HFT 2009

Big thanks to Ian and all the crew at Mad for a great weekends shooting and to Colin and Dave for the company on the course. Well done to Rog, good shooting mate.

11. Weevie

Weevie Banned

All the hard work that MAD put in to their round really shows.

The two courses were excellent, the extras (pistol, side shoots and practice area) were superb and the atmosphere asd always was superb.

Ian et al have done, as always, a superb job and should be incredibly proud of the results they achieved.

Alan and Mark were great to shoot with (I only stepped on Mark's shooting mat once and he was kind enough not to beat me with the butt of his S400 for it! :D) and Mark put in a very good performance to post a 57 on the second day.

The only thing that could have improved the weekend was if Travelodge in Chelmsford had dropped the kerb in front of their hotel! :eek:

12. 5teve L

5teve L STOP ! HAMMER TIME !

Club:
    The Oaks & Horsham hawks
    Only to echo what others have said already, great atmosphere, great people & great course = a fantastic weekend...

13. DaveTV

DaveTV Member

Club:
    Who knows....
    Great Weekend, Great Courses and Great Company.

All the hard work put in by the MAD team payed off big style.

14. rogb

rogb Señor Member

Top UKAHFT weekend all round. 2 good technical courses, interesting wind, warm and sunny. Well done MAD crew, a lot of hard work put in there.

Well done to Rog and Darren on their wins ( both through superb demos of how a shoot off should be done:D)

Thanks to Don for the transport and company, and Chris and Darrell for the company on both days:)

15. bypass

bypass Member

Well done to all the M.A.D crew for a great weekend, the guys that did the catering in that steaming hut deserve a special mention (give em fan next time Ian).
    Well done to the winners, Oh ! did Laity win with a Platinum and a Hawke on top ??? A special well done to one of my shooting partners for the weekend, Jenny Stone. I think getting to recieve a medal in the winning team meant a lot to her(Oh and beating the old man on day 2).

Well done all

Andy Y

16. little steph

little steph Captain Pussycat

Club:
    Lains Shooting School
    Well done to Laity and Dazza for their wins this weekend. Thanks to Elaine and Dave for the use of their caravan at times this weekend... muchly appreciated - Thank you!

Thanks to Steve C and Peter F for their company this weekend.

Steph

17. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Fantastic weekend as always at MAD, there is IMO no better club in the country at putting on this sort of weekend you could tell the MAD course setters had there evil hats working on two brilliant courses. Big thanks to Ian Bainbridge, Ian your a star mate and also to Ryan for lending me his Platinum/Leup for the second day which got me my best score for about 12 months:D:D Big thanks to all my shooting partners over the weekend, even Woki:p:p:D:D Only kidding mate I'd shoot with you any day of the week:D

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  18. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Thanks to MAD and all the hard work that has been put in on both course's. Thanks to Steve L and Scotch David for your company over the two days. I had a blast shooting with both of you. I thought the whole thing went really really well . Lots and lots of bit smiles everywhere!!! Thanks to Ian,Cleve,Ray and the many others that made the whole thing possible. I had a cracking weekend !! Thanks to the lillywhites as well for the tea and PI&S taking.

All in all a great weekend

LAity

19. 5teve L

5teve L STOP ! HAMMER TIME !

Club:
    The Oaks & Horsham hawks
    A real pleasure to shoot with you & David all weekend Roger, maybe you could give me some coaching sometime :D

20. g.l.w

g.l.w Wonky

MAD, it,s all been said, Cracking week end ALL ROUND..Big thanks to EVERYONE :D:D:D