M.a.d training day cancelled

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Where's Molly, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Where's Molly

Where's Molly Active Member

Club:
    M.A.D
    This sunday 20th june was to be the mad training day whereby the finest shots in the country are available to coach anyone who wants to increase their skills but due to the fact that the new wendover club is holding its first shoot on the same day we feel that in the interests of ettiquette and to help boost the new venue that shooting in general would benefit more from us cancelling the training day and visiting wendover instead.
    We apologise to everyone who was looking forward to the training day but this will be rescheduled and it now gives you an opportunity to visit the excellent new ground at wendover.

atb

richard woods.

2. D Hat

D Hat Everyone's friend

On behalf of Wendover ARC we would like to say a big thank you to MAD for rearanging there calendar to help us launch our new ground. Look forward to seeing you all on sunday.

3. Darren

Darren New Member

Well I'll be at Wendover on Sunday for my first go at an HFT Comp so if anyone wants to coach me on the day then feel free :)