M.a.d monthly open and xmas meal

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by Where's Molly, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Where's Molly

Where's Molly Member

Club:
    M.A.D
    Evening all, this years Xmas meal will again be held at the hurdlemakers arms public house after the MAD monthly shoot. Everyone is of course welcome.
    There wont be any food at the shoot this month because of the meal afterwards.
    The shoot will kick off at 11am with safety just prior and will of course be to UKAHFT rules and as its xmas we will make it even easier than usual.
    After the shoot is the meal at aprox 4pm and as i previously mentioned everyone is welcome (this includes F.T shooters, traitors, grasses and spring gun shooters).
    There are two menus to choose from, one priced at £21 and one at £26. I have the menus in hand but cant post them anywhere until chilly gets back from hols (unless anyone here knows how to get them from a iphone to here?), but theyre both quality and the only real difference is the steak options.
    If youd like come to the meal just text/ring me on 07449 895053. Please note spaces are limited to 50 and we have twenty odd already.
    cheers.
    rich.

2. Where's Molly

Where's Molly Member

Club:
    M.A.D
    OK heres my first attempt at putting the menus up. if nothing appears then im as good at computing as i thought!

Attached Files:

3. Where's Molly

Where's Molly Member

Club:
    M.A.D
    could someone tell me if they can open these menus up?
    thank you.
    rich.

4. Rudy

Rudy WHFTA 2014 World Champion

Club:
    Mile oak
    Yep, can open!

5. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Member

Club:
    MAD & Cambridge
    All good, fella.

Brigitte and I will be there.

I'll let you know our menu choice later on. (Hers will definitely involve chocolate!)

Might be doing Southern Hunters at Mile Oak that morning... Need to make sure we can get back in time, though.